The Big Day

C.P.O.V

"Clary, come on babe we have to get up" I heard Isabelle's voice say, I groaned and rolled. "Fray you better get up right now or I'll pour water on you". I just ignored her I knew she wouldn't do it, well I hope she doesn't anyway. 

I was drifting off again when an icy wall hit my body making me screech and leap to my feet. Isabelle was there holding a pitcher, with a smug grin on her face. "Well I said I would pour water on you didn't I" I just rolled my eyes and stood on the mattress shivering, "damn Isabelle, thats freezing what's the time anyway?" I questioned "its only 6:00 in the morning, I figured we should start getting use to it again, after all those lovely sleep-ins we've been having and besides if you have forgotten its your wedding day today" I stood here shivering, wrapping my arms around myself trying to hold in the last of the body warmth I had. "Look at you shivering to death, look go jump in the shower and I'll get breakfast organized" I groaned "Iz please don't burn the house down while I'm in the shower, that would be very much appreciated if I didn't die on my wedding day" she just rolled her eyes "well if you don't get in that shower soon, you might just die here" I laughed and walked off, "bathrooms down the hall, second door to your right, towels and shit are on the first door to your right!" I heard her yell out from behind. I found the bathroom and linen cupboard with ease. 

The hot water scolded my back making it itchy and red, it burnt for a little while but after about 15 seconds of burning pain, it turned to be hot and absolutely relaxing. I srcubbed up, using the coconut lush, srucb in the shower, scrubbing off the sleep that coated my body. I washed my hair, with the strawberries and vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I then shaved my legs and under arms, when my legs rubbed together, when I had finished shaving them, it felt so good. It was absolute heaven. I didn't want to get out, but Isabelle had other plans, she had managed to unlock the bathroom door and had opened the shower door screaming at me "By the angel Clary, get out you've been in here for half an hour" I screamed covering my body with my hands "oh don't be so insecure I've seen it all before, I'm girl to you know" 

"Isabelle I'll be out in a sec, now get out" the hot water was still running and had fogged up the bathroom with steam, coating it in a thick blanket of hot air. She rolled her eyes and left. I shut off the water and dryed myself off.I went out of the steam coated bathroom padding down the hallway with just a towel covering my body and a towel wrapped around my head. "Iz" I called out, "in here" her voice came from the room at the end of the hall. I walked towards where her voice was coming from, to what I thought was another room, turned out to be stairs leading to a loft.

I walked up to see she had transformed it into a make shift, wardrobe and beauty parlour. There were racks of clothes up along the walls, and a changing room in there to. An island seat in the middle. There were shelves upon shelves filled with shoes. There was a huge table, filled with make up and lotions and hair products and fragrences. On another there was a display cabbinet filled with the finest jewlery I have seen. "Like what you see" she asked "Isabelle this is absolutely amazing, where did you get all this stuff" I walked over to a clothes rack and ran my hands through the soft silky fabrics, "well it took me a while, I done all of it by myself, I wanted a house with this exactly, I couldn't find one, but the angel took pity on me and made this house. When it went up and I had seen all the inside I brought it instantly" I looked around in awe, something shimmered and it caught my eye. In the middle of the room, just in front of the island seat, stood my wedding dress on a manuqien. Isabelle smiled, "yes, it's gorgeous isn't it" on a separate rack the bridesmaid dresses hung. All three of them. "Isabelle, Clary, me and Maia are here!" we heard Sophie call out from down stairs, "where up stairs, end of the hall!" Isabelle yelled back. Soon Maia and Sophie walked up. "Oh my god, Isabelle your place is amazing" Sophie said "thanks" Isabelle smiled. I almost forgot I was just in a towel and I began to shiver. "Look at you we need to get you dressed" Isabelle walked over to a set of draws and pulled out a strapless white lacey bra and a matching thong. She chucked them to me "here put these on and then we'll fix the dress" I looked at the matching lingre set she just chucked me and I shook my head in disproval, "Isabelle, its my wedding not a bloody strip club" everyone laughed "God Clary, don't you know what a thong is used for?"