I'm Different and Happy ~

C.P.O.V

Lunch finally came around. Jace just couldn't stop looking at me I was getting pretty annoyed, he doesn't have the right to sleep with someone else and then think he can just come charging back to me thinking nothing happened.

Sophie kept staring at him with dreamy eyes, it made me sick. She then caught him staring at me. "That hot guy over there with blonde hair and golden eyes is staring at you" she whispered. My head shot up. What golden boy?! I then turned my head and saw.

Jace.

"Stop staring at him, that's my ex!" I hissed under breath. "Oh sorry, I didn't know Clary" she said. Came to think of it, it felt good Jace was staring at me, nows my chance to make him super jealous, I grinned to myself. As we made our way over to the food line. I caught him staring at me, I grinned and turned around and grabbed the closet guy that was staring at me and kissed him. He was shocked at first but then he depend the kiss, I moaned against his mouth and then pulled away and pecked him again on the lips.

I turned back around, facing Sophie who was in front of me. "What the hell was that?" she whispered yelled "Shhh! Now tell me what is that guy with blonde hair that was staring at me in class doing?" I asked, at first she looked confused, but then she turned and looked at Jace. "Um his face is bone white, his fists are clenched and are shaking" I couldn't handle myself I threw my head up and laughed so hard I thought I was crying, Sophie broke the silence.

"Um Clary? a girl with jet black long silky hair is walking this way. In fact she's looking straight at you" I spun around and saw Isabelle walking towards us. "Clary?" Isabelle said unsure at first "It sure is" I said smiling, "Clary!" she screamed, jumping on me and picking me up into one of her bear hugs, causing me to lose air.

"Izzy can't breathe" I said tapping her arm. "Sorry, where we're you, me, Alec and Magnus were worried sick" I could tell she didn't want to talk about Jace which I was grateful about. "Sorry Izzy, after what Jace did to me I needed time away and then myself, mum and Luke moved to Iris and then we came back here on a mission" I said in one breath. Sophie cleared her throat to make sure I didn't forget her presence.

"Oh right, Izzy this is my Parabatai Sophie, Sophie this my best friend Isabelle" Sophie smiled but Isabelle's jaw was wide open "Congratulations Clary" she said with her jaw still wide open "Hey Sophie" Isabelle said with a friendly smile "Hey Izzy, is it okay if I call you Izzy" she said unsure "Absolutely, mind if I call you Soph" Sophie smiled "Of course not" at that moment I knew these two were going to get on just fine.

Suddenly, I had the most brilliant idea ever, "Hey you girls up for a prank" I said grinning "Am I ever" Isabelle and Sophie said in union, they both giggled "Okay here's the plan, We are going to walk over to where Nathan, Kyle and Ruben are, Izzy I'm going to introduce you to Ruben and everyone but Ruben is going to play my boyfriend, your going to jump up and down and talk quite loudly so Alec and Jace can hear, We will walk over to where Alec and that are, then I will introduce my boyfriend -wink wink- to them. Jace is going to snap" I said laughing.

"Sounds great" Isabelle said clapping her hands "Jace needs a taste of his own medicine" she said "Um hate to be a buzz kill, but who's Jace?" Sophie asked confused, "The guy you were drooling over this morning with golden hair" I said chuckling, she flushed. "Come on let's go before lunch ends." We walked back to where Nathan, Kyle and Ruben were. "Nathan, Kyle, Ruben this is Isabelle my best friend, Isabelle this is Nathan and Kyle and lastly my boyfriend (I turned and winked at Ruben gesturing him to roll with it) Ruben" Ruben looked shocked but then smiled and stood up and shock Isabelle's hand.

"Nice to met you" Ruben said "Wow its so great to see Clary move on to someone that is clearly hotter than Jace, I'm so happy for you guys you look great together, but Clary promise me something when you to get married promise me that you will let me plan it and everything and if you have a daughter you will name her Isabelle after me" she said smiling, I chuckled and grabbed Ruben's hand. All four of us walked to were Alec and Jace were seated.