The First Move~

C.P.O.V 

His breath tickled the back of my neck. I grabbed his hands and pulled them up onto my stomach.

"Its okay to touch me..." I whispered. His heart beat quickened. He rubbed his hands over my body, touching my breasts, sliding his hands down my stomach. He stopped, as if asking if it was okay. 

"Its okay" I whispered leaning my head on his shoulder, he slid his hand down over my heat. I jumped in surprise at the contact, his hands slid down my thighs and back over the heat. Up and down my body, his hands danced. I felt his erection starting to grow, I turned so we were facing each other. 

"Do you want me?" I whispered seductively, into his ear. 

"Yes" he whispered. I slowly pushed him towards the bed. 

"Lucky for you, I'm on break" I climbed on top of him, my hips straddling his waist, his hands went straight to my top, he pulled it off discarding the cloth to the ground. I did the same, quickly removing his shirt. I slowly dragged my hand down flat his chest slowly moving it down to the button on his jeans, up and down my hand glided. His erection throbbed crazily. 

I slid my hand down his jeans, feeling him. He threw his head back and groaned, thrusting against my hand. I pulled his pants down, shimmying them down with my legs. He didn't like the idea of me on top. 

He  suddenly grabbed me, pulling me down and climbing on top. His legs straddling my waist. He slid his hand down my jeans. Butterflies exploded everywhere in my stomach, my heart racing. I was panting. He easily discarded my jeans. 

I pulled him down on me crashing my lips on his. He slowly moved his lips down to my neck, then my shoulder blade until he got to my collar bone. He stopped and found the clasp of my bra discarding it leaving me absolutely topless and bare. I felt the slightest bit uncomfortable but then realised it was only Jace, my fiancee

He brought his lips to my collar bone and then slowly worked down to my breasts. Sucking on my now hard nipple. I groaned pulling his hair, with my legs I shimmied his Jockeys down and kicked them off. Using my hands I pulled my panties off. Jace started kissing down my stomach and down to my heat. I pulled him back up to my mouth. Wrapping my legs around his waist, thrusting my pelvis on him. He slowly slid into me and I groaned. Thrusting my pelvis hard into him. He thrusted into me faster and faster. I groaned throwing my head back. All of him spilled into me and I smirked. He looked at me "What are you grinning at?" 

"Naughty, naughty Mr Herondale. You took away my virginity" I said grinning shaking my head. He laughed "I sure did and I would do it anytime". We were drenched in sweat and panting hard. He slid out of me slowly. And lay next to me "Goodnight my arrogant bastard" I said giggling. I intertwined our hands and let the darkness swallow me up "Goodnight my angel" he whispered before I went out. 

What a night.