The dirty dares~

I.P.O.V 

We all filed into the library. Nathan, Rueben, Sophie, Kyle, Alec, Magnus, Simon, Clary, Jace, Maia, Jordon and I. We ended up all over the place. Watching Valentines day (cheesy I know). The movie finished and we looked bored. "Why don't we play a game of truth or dare" everyone looked at me with bored eyes. "Yea what ever" they all said in unison. "Okay, you either do the truth or dare or one piece of clothing comes off, not counting jewellery or accessories." They all nodded. 

"Okay, I go first, Rueben truth or dare?" 

"Truth" 

"Hmmm, tell us your most deepest darkest secret" 

"Um, I lost my virginity when I was 8 to a girl called Phoebe" Clary gasped. "Holy shiznit, Phoebe Gibson, from school" Rueben nodded "You can't tell my parents, Clary you can't." 

"I just can't believe Phoebe would you know, she's like the smartest most well behaved girl at school..." 

C.P.O.V 

Crap, Phoebe had sex with Rueben, totally didn't see that coming. "Okay my turn, Isabelle truth or dare?" 

"Dare, come on Fray give me your best shot" 

"I dare you to give Simon a lap dance" she flushed and then got up and walked over to Simon with seductive steps, she started to lap dance and by the look on Simons' face he was enjoying it. "Okay, okay keep it clean and filtered" Magnus said we all laughed.

"Okay, my turn" Magnus said "Kyle truth or dare sweetie?" 

"Dare" he looked devil like with a wicked grin ready to take on anything thrown at him. "I dare you to kiss Sophie" he was totally taken off guard, he started to blush and so did Sophie. Wait did these two like each other? Kyle quickly reached over and pecked her lips, flushing like mad. 

"Okay my turn, hm Sophie truth or dare parabatai?" She was about to answer when Alec interrupted her- "Wait Clary you have a Parabatai? Wow congrats you need to tell me your story" he shut up when Isabelle gave him a death glare. "Truth" Sophie said. Now's my chance "Who do you like?" she froze and went all stiff. "I like... Well.... I like.." 

"Well spit it out" Magnus said "Kyle" she whispered, flushing "Really?" Kyle asked. "Yes" she nodded. 

"Wow, I really like you too Sophie, I just thought you never liked me so I didn't bother to do anything" he said Sophie's face lit up when he said he liked her. "Well this is all very touching but if you don't mind I would like to do mine" Jace said sarcastically we all rolled our eyes "Seeing as Clary done her parabatai I'm going to do mine." 

"Alec, truth or dare?" 

"Truth" 

"Oh come on Alec this is getting boring." 

"Fine dare." 

"I dare you to make out with Magnus" Alec froze but then got up and passionately kissed Magnus as we all cheered and clapped "Maia you go" I say, she smiled "Hmm, Jace truth or dare?" 

"Dare"

"I dare you and Clary to have a game of nervous" I froze stiff. 

Maia... You little..

Jace gladly got up. He walked over to me and sat down. "The first person to say they're nervous has to remove and item of clothing okay?" Izzy said "Whats it with you removing clothing Izz?" I asked she shrugged "It makes it more exciting, now chop chop entertain me" I sighed.

 Jace put his hand on my collar bone just above my breasts my heart was thumping hard against my rib cage. He slid his hands over my breasts and stopped to hold them "Are you nervous?" he asked seductively. I could tell he was enjoying touching me. I fought hard biting my tounge, forcing myself to not say yes. I was afraid that I would say yes if I opened my mouth so I just shook my head. He pushed me down on the ground so i was lying down. He slid his hand down my top and under my bra feeling my breasts "Are you nervous?" I had to struggle so hard at saying no.

 He slowly slid his hand down my stomach and got to the button of my jeans and he slid his hand down my jeans "Yes!" I screamed "I'm nervous!" he grinned "Awww but I was enjoying that" he said everyone hooted and hollered. "Stuff you Maia, I hate you" I decided to remove my socks simple.

"Naw, I love you too Fray" 

"Fine I'm going, Maia truth or dare" 

"Dare, wait no I mean truth!" 

"Nope to late, I dare you to give Jordon a hand job" everyone screamed with laughter and cheered Maia on. "Woohoo Clary you nasty, I never knew you had it in you" I smirked, Maia shook her head, "No way in hell, not in front of all you" she took off her top leaving her in her bra and jeans and socks 

"Awww, boring." 

"Okay, okay, Clary truth or dare" Alec said 

"Dare" I knew Alec was sensible so I thought why not "I dare you to have a dare off for ten minutes with Maia" 

"What Alec, argh I knew better not to trust you" he grinned "Okay time starts now" Nathan said "Okay me first Fray, I dear you to lick Jace's chest from his waist to his neck" That doesn't seem so bad Jace came over took his top off and lay down. My, Jace is such a pervert. I licked him from waist to neck. "My turn now Maia, I dare you to give Jordon a hand job"

"Why a bloody hand job" she whined "Because you made me play nervous with Jace and lick him, no come on Maia its the hand job or strip" I screamed with laughter "Thank god your parents aren't here" Sophie said. Maia walked over to Jordon and sat on his lap her back facing us. After 5 seconds she turned around "Finished!" she screamed "Thats it Fray, I dare you too give Jace a blow job" everyone clapped and cheered "Nope" I stood up and took my top off leaving me in my bra and jeans, just like Maia. 

"Maia I dare you to take Jordon's jeans off with your teeth not using you hands" I smiled she shoot me a death glare and it started we all started to cheer her on. "Go Maia, Go!" before we knew it Jordon was left in his jockeys, with a proud Maia holding Jordon's jeans in her mouth. "Fray, I dare you to lap dance Jace in your panties" she cracked up laughing "TIME!" Nathan yelled thank god for that clock.

"Aw, it was just getting fun!" Isabelle whined "Izzy, you know sometimes I think you're a porn lover" Jace said everyone cracked up laughing and Isabelle rolled her eyes at us. "Come on lets get something to eat" Magnus said "I think thats enough fun for tonight." Alec said.