The Deal~

J.P.O.V 

Wow I can't believe it I'm going to be Clary's husband and I didn't even have to do anything. But poor her like I mean, she probably hates me. I know what I'll do, when she comes to see Isabelle tomorrow, I'll ask Izz to tell her that I didn't cheat on her purposely.

Yep perfect, I said to myself.

I walked back to the institute in know hurry, I was in a good mood. I arrived at the institute, just before it was 11:00 p:m. I walked in to see Mayrse standing in the foyer, it was like she was waiting for me. "Jace, I have some absolutely, ecstatic news to tell you" she said smiling "Let me guess, I'm going to be Clary's lawfully wedded husband?" I said smirking. "Wow how did you-..Jocelyn" she said the last word to herself.

"Well I kinda had to do a job for her and then it sorta stuffed up anyway long story, but I bumped into her at Clarys house and she broke the news to myself and Clary at the same time" she looked at me eyes huge "Really how did Clary react?" 

"Um, she didn't get it at first, I certainly did, Jocelyn had to tell her the whole story until she finally understood. She was shocked and then she came over to me and kissed me" 

"Really, wow she must be really taking this well" 

"Yea I guess so" I mumbled "Anywho where's Izzy? I need to talk to her ASAP" I asked.

"Probably in her room, oh and don't tell her that you too are engaged I think she might prefer Clary telling her instead" she smiled then left. I turned on my heel and walked up towards Izzy's room. I totally forgot what time it was and she was probably asleep, but I just barged on in "IZZY!! - Oh shit sorry" 

"What the fuck! Jace its fucking 11:30, what do you want" 

"Sorry Izz, I forgot, anyway Clary is coming over today, I guess after school to see you and I need you to tell her that I didn't cheat on her and tell the story and stuff about Reene, I figured she would probably listen to you better than me, kay thanks bye" and with that I left before she could say anything. I walked into my room and collapsed on the bed, wearing everything shoes and all.

I fell asleep in a soundless sleep and dreamt of Clary. 

C.P.O.V 

I got up, ready to face all the stares and questions. I stared around the room and saw Sophie was already up, I heard the shower on and her hilarious singing. I stood up and streeched and headed for my dresser. Over the past two years my fashion taste has changed extremely, I dress a lot like Isabelle, Skimpy and tight.

I grab a middle thigh, high black leather skirt and a black leather crop top with a lace up thing at the back and push up cups in the front that made my boobs look fantastic, I didn't have to wear a bra with this because there was one already attatched inside of it. I left my hair out curling around me and put on my ug boots. My make-up was pretty simple today, just masscara and eyeliner with a touch of clear lip gloss. I grabbed my leather jacket and headded up-stairs. The guys were already up there. They were used to me showing lots of skin and wearing less clothing. 

"Hey" I said "Hey" Kyle replied "Hey" the rest said in usion. "Look I'm sorry about how I behaved last night, I'm just fucked off thats all no big deal" they all looked at me with worried eyes, I smiled just to reasure them I was okay. 

We all clambered in the back of my black humma and drove off towards school.

I could see in the corner of my eye that I was gathering a lot of attention and stares. I smiled and kept walking my hands on my hips, swaying, my hair cascading down my back. I turned and face my locker as I felt someones hand touch my ass, that person just crossed the line no one, and I mean no one touchs my boobs or ass without permission. I grabbed the persons hand and twisted it behind his back and pinned up against my locker, with a flick of my wrist I would have snapped his wrist.

"Who the hell do you think you are sunshine?" I asked "Wow fiesty, I like that, names Sebastian and you my sweetie are one sexy tart, I could use a hunk of you" that was it I flicked my wrist and snapped his hand ,sending him falling to the ground groaning holding his wrist against his chest.

"Well sweetie hate to break it to you, but I'm taken, infact engaged so piss off before i break something else". He quickly shot up and left me. Yeah I thought so. I thought to myself. I stood there smirking to myself. I didn't realise people had made a circle around me and that guy Sebastian, I felt stares on my back as I turned around, facing my locker. "Clary, what happened?" someone asked, I turned and saw a worried looking Sophie, "What do you mean Soph?" 

"I mean that, thing that just happened" 

"Oh that he touched my ass so I broke his hand" 

"Oh that explains it" 

"Yea ass and boobs are off limits, unless told or given permission to touch" Sophie rolled her eyes and smirked "Come on lets go, we have music first up, I wouldn't want Mr Pascoe getting all angus and then giving us a lecture on being late" I grinned.

"You betcha, now can we leave, these people are giving me the creeps" I said pointing to the crowd that was still there and staring. We left for class. We were pretty early so myself and Sophie, walked down to the grand piano that was down the very back of the class room. I sat down Sophie sitting next to me. I ran my fingers across the keys, relaxing as I played fur elise.

I loved this song it always soothed me when I was feeling tense. As the last note finished, I heard an applause. I turned and saw my whole music class standing there including Mr Pascoe, Jace, Isabelle, Kyle, Nathan and Rueben. "Well done Ms Fray, that was unbelieveable your the first student to have played that tune with such grace" Mr Pascoe said smiling. Everyone returned to their seats. I sat next to Sophie. 

School finished within a blink of an eye. Before I knew it I was at the institute sitting down with Isabelle, drinking tea. "So Clary, um can i talk to you about something that is really important?" she aksed "Sure what is it?" she hesataited at first "Um do you remember when Jace supposedly cheated on you?" 

"Why do you say 'supposedly'" 

"Because he actually didn't, you may not believe me or Jace but i just want you to know that he didn't the girl you saw with him used the controling rune on him like the one Jonathan used on Jace but she forced him to have sex with her Clary don't you see, Jace still loves you so much and it killed him and still is killing him everyday being without you" 

"Oh my god, I have to see him, I need to talk to him, wait how do I know this isn't just one of these scemes he is trying to get you to do for him and any where engaged. Arranged marriage from the clave sucks balls" 

"Because I know, look here give him a week to prove he still loves you and WHAT!!!" 

"Fine and I know, I'll go talk to him now okay" she smiled and nooded "He's in his room" I smiled and stood up and walked to where Jaces room was, I reached his door and didn't bother to knock but yanked it open and closed it locking it shut I turned around to a wide eyed Jace.

Ha he thinks I'm here to sleep with him, dream on boy. "Look, we need to talk" I smiled and walked towards him and sat down on the bed. "Izzy told me about what happened, but I still don't believe her, so heres the deal, you get a week to prove you still love me and I might just might forgive and believe you, okay?" he smiled "Oh thank you so much Clary, but there still is one thing we have to talk about, the wedding and the honeymoon". I frowned "You know I really don't want to marry you, not right now anyway" 

"I know, but its the best thing that happened to me" he smiled and his eyes shone. God those eyes -- were staring right at my boobs, oh hell to the no. "Jace Herondale! you better not be staring at my boobs" his head shoot straight up. "What" 

"Oh you perv, look I have to go" I stood up, but he pulled back my wrist and pulled me towards him. He looked at my eyes and then he smashed his lips against mine kissing me with passion, he quickly let go "Goodbye sweetie, I love you" I left his room my heart speeding 100 miles an hour.