On it.

"Thanks Night..."

You know you haven't sounded this afraid since the last time I saved your ass.

"Shut up."

She paused. Just hang in there, I'll get you out. Okay?

"Just don't get hurt... And don't get caught."

Don't worry about it. I'll keep you updated on what's happening out here.

"Thanks..."

Just hang tough.

"I will."

With that our conversation ended, leaving me in silence. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall again, eventually falling asleep.

~*~*~

When I opened my eyes again I was no longer in a cell, I was in a familiar place... the last time I was here is when Arceus told me that I was the Voice of Purity and stuff. But this time I was alone.

"Hello?"

{Voice of Purity} A sort of childish yet serious male voice said out of the blue.

"What?" I turned around over and over again. "Who's there?"

{No time for that now... listen you are in danger.}

"No crap."

The voice laughed the turned serious again. {Even more than that. Your enemies are going to try to use you to awaken The Three Dragons of Unova.}

"How? I thought they just wanted me dead..."

{No... Not since they found out about the prophecy.}

"Wait. What prophecy?"

{You don't know?}

"No one ever tells me anything important." I rolled my eyes. "Care to enlighten me?"

The voice sighed.

{When the Pure sings the Four, The Three will awake.

One life of three they will take.

The Pure, the Dark or the unknown,

Then an act of courage must be shown,

a sacrifice one will make,

Or the world you know will decimate.}

I blinked a few times and tried to make seance of it all. That was... Dark.

I was almost positive I was the Pure since I am the Voice if Purity. But what is the Dark and the unknown, and the Four, or The Three?

"Is it meant to make the sense?"

The voice laughed. {In time is will become clear. In time.}

I sighed. "We'll I'm sort of in trouble now..."

{Have faith Voice of Purity.}

I sighed again. "I don't know how to any more."

{Just believe in your friends, they have your back.}

I sighed again. "Do you at least now what the Four is or The Three?"

{The Four refers to four of the Lullabies. Fire, Electric, Ice and Dragon and all I know of the Three is that you are The Pure.}

"Right... wait I don't have any of those Lullabies. I haven't talked to Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno and I've only just met back up with Sora who owns Rayquaza."

The voice sighed once again. {I must go now. But remember have faith and you can't go wrong.}

~*~*~

I opened my eyes and looked around my cell, sighing at the dreary surroundings.

So basically me or one of two other people have to sacrifice ourselves or the world will be destroyed. No pressure much. Does anyone even consider how the ones are meant to act out a prophecy might feel about it before they make them or do they just not give a damn? 

I sighed again. Why dose my life have to be so fucked up?

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Well my brain is completely fried. Do you know how long it took me to make up that prophecy?

Emma: less then an hour

Me: =3=

Any way the prophecy isn't meant to make a lot if sense yet. But who can guess who the Dark is and the unknown?

Bye-bye now

SMG OUT!!!