29: You're Not Fit To Be Hokage

Timeskip ~

Danzou became hokage.

Gai: you're leaving?

Akuyu: accurately, I'm leaving konohogakure. I'm probably heading to one of the ninja villages and get them to take me in as one of them.

Gai: I see. You really hate danzou huh. Which village are you going to ask?

Akuyu: sungakure ( hidden village of the sand )

Gai: I see. I guess that's a good choice.
___________________________

Gaara : who are you?

Akuyu showed herself " Yuuki akuyu desu. I have something to ask you of. "

Gaara: you represent konohogakure?

Akuyu: no. Myself. I hope you can take me as one of you.

Gaara: why?

Akuyu: danzou is not a good hokage. He only knows how to destroy. He has no trust in anything. I don't want to serve under such a hokage.

Gaara: I've heard about you. You're a jounin and they say you have picky habits of not having a ninja member for more than five times. They call you The Nightmare because of your dark ability to force anyone to tell you their secrets.

Akuyu: true... I'm a monster. A nightmare. But my picky habit is only because of danzou. He...

Her tears flowed as she tries to dry them " killed all of my teammates. "

Temari : you must have done something to make him react that way.

Akuyu: I refused to join his dark organisation. It's not that he didn't try to kill me. He didn't succeed before I returned to konoha. He saw me as a threat to collapsing his organisation.

Kankuro : how can we know what you're telling is the truth?

Akuyu; keep me by your side. Close but not that close. It would benefit you to have someone who knows everything from in and out of konoha. Does it not? Even though you want to be friends, it's still great to know everything about your friend. Isn't it?

Gaara: fine. I'll take you in.

Akuyu: arigato.
___________________________

At the summit ...

Danzou: why are you over there? Yuuki akuyu.

Gaara : she's my people now. A sunagakure.

Danzou: what? You have to be careful of what you just said. Kazekage.

Akuyu: I asked for it. I would never want to work for you. But I still want to help out on this war. You're not fit to be hokage.

Danzou: hmph. What do you know about being a hokage?

Akuyu: it's not for someone like you. I wish you die and someone else takes over you. I curse you to death.

Danzou laughed " how childish. "

Gaara : it's time for the summit. We have to be on our way.