6: Seen Through

During ninja world war 2...

Minato: sorry to make you come all the way here just for a simple task.

Akuyu: no... I was surprised that I was even tasked this .

Minato: they must trust your skills.

She just looked back coldly " it's no skill. They're scared of me."

Minato: but yet they need you for it.

She waved to him " yo . Kakashi. Heard you're jounin now. Congrats."

Kakashi: and you're still chunnin.

Minato: kakashi. Don't be rude. This girl has a lot of potential to be an anbu.

Akuyu: in the torture section that is. So annoying. Labels.

Minato: that's not what I think.

Akuyu; I'll go do my job.

Obito: I want to go see!!

Minato: I ... Don't think it's a good idea...

Akuyu: if you're going to be my way, don't come with me.

Rin: then I guess... I'll stay...

Kakashi: I'll go. What's so good about you.
.
.
.
The prisoner ninja was held in ropes sitting against a tree.

Akuyu: eh. You. You're the important person I need to extract information from.

" What? You know how to take out stuff from my brain?"

Akuyu: no. I'm just creepy.

" So it's just torture. Hmph. A little girl."

Akuyu: I'm a bit disposable... So they sent me.

" I see. So you're just a small fry. "

" I guess. " She squats down to his level to look into his eyes and stared into them. Coldly. She didn't say anything. Just stared.

" What do you want?!!"

Akuyu: are you afraid of death?

" Hmph. No. I'm a ninja!!! Don't underestimate me !!! "

Akuyu: um. Ninja. Ninja equals death. Makes sense. I... Don't want to die.

" Then don't be a ninja!!"

Akuyu: can't. I was raised on the hokage fund to be a ninja. I don't have a choice.

" Death is your fate!! JUST LIKE ME. "

She stabs the kunai into his chest. A little close to his heart. He screams.

Akuyu: pain? Pain means you're still alive.

" Shut up brat !!! "

Akuyu: a little bit closer... Bye bye heart. Then you get flashes of memories of regrets. Have anyone to love? Lover. Family. Or are you an orphan?

" Not your business. Hmph. "

Akuyu: so good. You don't care any of those. Lover or family. I don't care either. As cold blooded as you. I don't have, that's why. If I die... I'm just a sad corpse. In the wilderness. No one will keep my corpse for me. After all in this war... No one has the time.

" It's not getting to me."

Akuyu: I'm not saying you have a chance to live after this. You don't . You'll die anyway. Cos I decided so. It's troublesome to lag you around. So I shall keep my mouth shut. I'm going to die anyway. I'm a good person that way. That's what you think right?

" No..."

Akuyu; there's no point. You killed people. We aren't good people.  None of us. Patriotic to your village? No use.  That doesn't mean you're good either. Killing people washes that patriotism easily. Which soul you killed doesn't have a family? Huh.  It's funny how naive people can be.

"You're pretty dark for a little girl."

" Oh no. You're getting comfortable. Comfortable in pain. " She stabs to his wrist. He holds the pain.

Akuyu: I need you to think.

" What... Made you like that?"

Akuyu: don't know. I'm an orphan.

" Doesn't explain much..."

She takes out the kunai at his chest and restabs " like I said. Don't get too comfortable. I'm taking your organs for people who need it. I'll ask you one last time." She takes out the kunai from his wrist and chest " I might let you go..."

" Like your friend will agree. "

Akuyu: I'll stop him.

" You mean the other brat. How about the yellow flash? "

Minato: all according to her wishes.

Akuyu : But again, if I don't like your answer, I'll kill you.

He laughs " like you know if it's a lie. "

Akuyu: that's not what I mean. If you try to run. I'll kill you. Then you won't need to see your family ever again.

" What?"

She takes out a piece of paper and pen " here. Write a letter. I'll deliver it after the war is over. It will end somehow."

" What if you die then?"

Akuyu: I'm a coward. Nah. Kakashi.

Kakashi: slacker.

She cuts off his ropes " there you go." The ninja finishes writing the letter . She folds it and keeps it " ok. What's the things I want to know?"

The ninja sighs and talks. " Can I go ? "

Akuyu: bye bye. You'll live if you can find a medical ninja within 5 days. I laced poison.

The ninja smirks " brat. " And flash steps.

Kakashi: you used his emotions against him. How did you know he had a family?

Akuyu:  He closed his eyes for a while when I talked about it.

Kakashi: you're... Evil.  Creepy. But effective.

Minato : wuuaaah. That's creepy. Thanks for your help akuyu.

Akuyu: it's information that lasts for 3 days at most. He will look for a medical ninja.

Minato: thanks anyway.