10: I Was Worried...

Enotsu : kakashi-san. Are you ok? You seem to be sweating.

Kakashi smiled " yea. I think. "

" You think... " She goes to his side and touches to his forehead. " Let's try to speed up people!!"
__________________________________

They stop to rest for the night .

Akuyu: I'll watch tonight. Kakashi. Watch with me.

Kakashi: sure~
.
.
.
She waits to everyone is asleep and goes to his side and throws a wet towel to him. He catches it " thank you for not saying anything. "

Akuyu: Baka ( idiot ) what if you sudden faint?

Kakashi: well... There's you isn't it?

Akuyu: they don't like me.

She starts to unravel the bandage and sees that it has already start to become worse. There was poison at the area.

Akuyu: Baka. We don't have a medic ninja. Seems like those first aid cure didn't work.

Kakashi: how do you know?

Akuyu: I drenched this bandage in those solutions. If it worked, you wouldn't have this.

Kakashi; now what?

Akuyu: ..... There's a way...

Kakashi: what way?

Akuyu: look away.

Kakashi: why?

Akuyu: just do it.

He looks away and that's when he realise that her method was to suck the poison out of the wound. Finally she gurgles her mouth with water and spits. She then takes out a pill " take this. "

He swallows it " what's that?"

" normal cure for poisons." She stretches " tired... I'm getting shiki to do an early shift."
__________________________________

They finally reached the village and complete the mission.

Suddenly, she faints.

" taichou!" Her three teammates shout. Kakashi goes over to carry her in his arms and realises she's heating up " Baka."
__________________________________

She opens her eyes " mmm... Back in konoha?"

Shiki: not really.

Enotsu: we went into an inn to stay. Called for a medic ninja nearby to help.

Akuyu: oh... Kakashi returned?

Shiki: no. He's outside.

Akuyu: I see... He can returned without us.  We're different teams anyway.

Ritsu: okie. I'll go tell.
__________________________________

She yawns and stretches. She leaves the inn to go to the hot spring. That's when she meets kakashi on the way " ... Kakashi. Haven't returned?"

Kakashi: no. Are you ok?

Akuyu: it was nothing. It was just a tatic to prolong the time one person is down. That's all.

Kakashi: I know.

" I'm going to hot spring. Don't tell San daime I played hooky." She walked passed him. He grabbed onto her arm " I was worried. "

Akuyu: .... Arigato.

Kakashi: you were worried too. Weren't you?

Akuyu: .... .... I was being a friend.

He lets go and she headed on her way.

Kakashi: Daisuki dayo!!
( I like you !! )