3: She's Dark

Akuyu : shiki. What are you doing here?

Shiki: mission. Hokage gave us one. Let's go, taichou.

Akuyu: I refuse.

Shiki: why? Don't be like a kid and be wilful. Let's go.

Akuyu: I'm having my period. It makes me really tired. You know, one of those days. I can't go. I'll die. Die of exhaustion.

Shiki: you refused to appear when hokage called you that he had to call me. Do your job as a taichou properly. Thank you.

Akuyu: hm?

Shiki notices she was looking to behind him . Kakashi waves " yo. "

Akuyu: mission?

Kakashi: um.

Akuyu: I'll go.

Shiki: you already have one.

Akuyu: that one's boring. Capturing someone is boring. I know! Let's exchange.

Shiki: that one is for jounin leveled. We're all chunnin except you. That's impossible.

Akuyu: Daijobu . I can handle it. Plus... You're going to be promoted to be jounin soon. We can handle this .

Shiki: eh? Really? Who told you?

Akuyu: just heard .

Shiki: you recommended me?

Akuyu: like I'll do something so boring.

Shiki: dayo nah.

Akuyu: kakashi. Exchange.

Kakashi: I don't want to get scolded. I also... Came here to do something else.

Akuyu: what?

Kakashi: date. I asked for the pardon. You can choose any one mission you don't want to do.

Akuyu; oh!! Nice!! Shiki. I don't want to do this one.

Shiki: taichou... Kakashi. You're not lying right?

Kakashi: of course not.

" Okay. Bye bye. People. " She closes her door.

Kakashi: akuyu!.... Sighs .

Shiki: I'll be leaving first than. Kakashi-san.

Kakashi: shiki. A cup or two?

Shiki; hai...
___________________________________

Kakashi: rarely there's people who are close to akuyu.

Shiki: she's my taichou. Nothing much I can do about that.

Kakashi laughs " true. But aren't you scared of her? "

Shiki: scared? No. After you're with her for a while, it's fine. She's dark. Bloody. Creepy. Still she gets our goosebumps, but other than that... She's a nice taichou. When there's danger, she protects us.

Kakashi: eh. That's not what the three who got scared off her team said.

Shiki laughed and drinks more sake " they saw her bloody side and got scared. Taichou... Is a dark person. You can't be light to be near her . You'll be consumed."

Kakashi : so you're admitting you're dark?

Shiki shrugged " don't know. "

Kakashi: I see.

Shiki; our taichou... Is sometimes like a kid. Wilful and wants someone to make her happy. Sometimes so wilful she just leaves us behind to go find her own prey to play with. I don't know if that's trust or just irresponsible.

Kakashi: I'm sure she trusts you guys.

Shiki: I guess... She's like... A demon child.

Kakashi: shiki. Akuyu suki ?
( Akuyu like? )

Shiki: what?! No. Who would want to like someone like that? But I'll be honest. I think she's the best taichou compared to others. Cos she's a slacker. Hahaha...

Kakashi: there's that.

Shiki burps " kakashi-san , akuyu suki desho."

Kakashi: you caught me...

Shiki: I wouldn't recommend it. She's creepy. You don't know what she's thinking. *Slurps sake *