19: You Believed Her

Kakashi let hanare off.

" Yo. " Akuyu walks out.

Hanare: .... You're here to kill me.

Akuyu: I am not kakashi. I won't fall for your trap. I erased all of the memories. I let you go because I knew you were looking into me. I really don't like that.

Hanare: as expected.

Akuyu: but... Like I said... You don't feel guilty anyway. Betraying all of that you enjoyed. I'm a ninja. I was trained to betray. That's all I did my entire life. To betray. Neh.

Hanare : you... Seem like you know that well.

Akuyu: don't misunderstand . I never did that ever. I know because... You're that kind of human. That's why... When you say I erased it all because of konoha seem so warm. I couldn't stop laughing.

Hanare got angry and took out a kunai and started slashing akuyu " I DID ERASE IT ALL. "

Akuyu: eh~~ that's an honest expression. I shall believe you.

Hanare stops " eh?"

Akuyu: you'll be hunted by your own anbu or maybe became a rogue ninja by now, banished. You wanted home. You earned no home.

" Shut up!!" Hanare threw her kunai at akuyu. She dodged.

Akuyu giggled " broken. That's enough for me today. Bye~ " Akuyu stops in her steps " but if I do find out... You returned to your village. Oh~~ I'll definitely kill you. This time... No mercy. I will break you. "
______________________________

Kakashi: akuyu. You're back. Did you...

Akuyu: no. She's broken. I'm happy.

Kakashi: you don't sound... Happy.

Akuyu: Baka.

Kakashi: huh?

Akuyu: you believed her . All that talk about emotions. You believed her.

He didn't rebut. She was right.

Akuyu: I'm just... Too horrible for you to look at. Huh...

Kakashi: it's not like that!!

Akuyu: nights kakashi .