17: Jealousy's Interrogation?

Akuyu yawns " finally back... Sleep."

Shiki: are you sure you're going to be ok ?

Akuyu: what are you talking about?

Shiki: hokage said you recommended me to be a jounin. I'm going to be transferred out soon.

Akuyu: um.

Shiki: *sighs* you guys. Try to not let the new guy run away. You know our taichou. Tend to scare people away.

They laughed " yeah."

Akuyu: you guys are so annoying.

Shisui: look. That's the new guy.

" Nice to meet everyone. I'm Tanaka."

Enotsu: oh... There's no more missions. You came here specially to meet us?

Tanaka: I had nothing to do... Might as well... You know.

Akuyu waves her hand goodbye with her back faced " bye people."

Tanaka: taichou? Eh?!! She's gone!!

Ritsu: she's like that.

Shiki: bear with her. Well... Wanna have a drink with us? New guy.

Tanaka: hai.
______________________________

Hiruzen ( hokage ) : I have a person I need you to open her mouth to talk.

Akuyu: inoichi-san is not free?

Hiruzen: he reached some kind of wall. It's kind of related to kakashi. In case kakashi couldn't get anything out. You know...

Akuyu: I see... Torture didn't work either huh...

Hiruzen: I'll be counting on you.

Akuyu: hai.

Hiruzen passes her a photo " this is her. Hanare . "

Akuyu: hai.

Hiruzen: akuyu. You really don't want to join the Intel unit?

Akuyu: I refuse. I'm... Am already a monster.
______________________________

" Eh.... " She appears after seeing Naruto congratulating kakashi kissing hanare. She was wearing her anbu mask.

Kakashi: akuyu.

Akuyu: ale. Were you supposed to call an anbu name so randomly like that again?

Kakashi: it's not what you think.

Akuyu looks the the trio " do I need to try to kill you to get out of my way?"

" No...." Naruto smiles and the trio leaves.

Akuyu: hanare huh. Is that why? Cos she so pretty.

Kakashi: like I said, it's not what it seem and what you think.

Akuyu: let's go. Hanare. Kakashi. To my place .
______________________________

Kakashi: you have to believe me.

Akuyu passed him a photo. He takes it " this... San daime made you do something? Asked you to interrogate her?"

Akuyu: I really... Feel like... Killing someone now. Her. You. Both of you. But again... I cannot go against San daime's orders.

She then turned to look at him " but if I... Accidentally kill her during my scary interrogation... Oops. Right?"

Kakashi: akuyu.

" ohto. Reached my house." She slides open the door " nice to see everyone's here. I only asked for ritsu though. "

Enotsu: we thought it would be good to bring Tanaka to see.

Akuyu: today will a little bit darker than usual. Sighs. San daime is going to scold me against for chasing away this one.

They laughed except Tanaka.

Shisui: as usual.

Akuyu: ale. Come in. Sit. Hanare. In this chair.

A chair placed in the middle of the living room. The chair right in front of akuyu.

Hanare: hai...

Kakashi: you're going to do it here?

Akuyu: take a seat kakashi. Anywhere you like. Unless you can bear your cute sweet new little girl you met to break.

Kakashi: don't go too far.

Akuyu: excuse me? This is what I've always been doing isn't it? That's why people are scared of me.

Kakashi: you know what I'm talking about.

She ignores him and looks to hanare " eh.... You are pretty . "

Ritsu: poison?

Akuyu: not yet. She won't yield anyway.

She walks to behind hanare " neh~ " she picks up her hair " black... Silky... Long...." She walks one round " maybe you just look prettier than me ~ "

Hanare keeps silent.

Akuyu: I see. The quiet kind. Let's talk. Are you afraid death?

Hanare keeps silent.

Akuyu nods " this will take long..." She pulls a chair to sit in front of hanare " the whole entire intention of interrogation..." She sits down " is to still have the person alive by the end of it. If not... just taking the person's life to get access information would be so much easier. Not that such jutsu don't exist. I too... Wanted to see if that works."

Hanare keeps silent.

Akuyu: but again... That would be going too far.

She takes out a kunai " let's see. What expression you have. " She aimed for her throat. She stopped. And drew a slow line across the throat. A little blood dropped. " That's it.~ That one~ it's not death you're afraid of. You accept it. At least your face tells some things~ Now we're moving somewhere~ "

Hanare: you're different from them.

Akuyu: oh. She talked. Why? I'm a monster? That's what they all say about me.

Hanare:  .... You're creepy.

Akuyu: arigato. Good night.

Hanare was forced asleep by anaesthetic from ritsu.

Ritsu: will last three hours.

Akuyu: um.

Kakashi: what do you plan to do?

Akuyu: she's putting her guard up. I know nothing much I can use against her. And plus... She's so stubborn... Sighs. Been a long time I met someone so annoying.

Kakashi laughed " complimenting her?"

Akuyu: saying a fact. I still want to kill her.

" It's been hard on you. " He kissed her in the hair. She pushed him away " kakashi!! People!! Them!!!"

Ritsu; aww...

Shisui: taichou's embarrassed!!

Enotsu: it's fine. Taichou. We'll pretend we didn't see anything.
______________________________