21: Fragility

" AAAARRRRGHHHH. " She threw a chair as it crashed threw the window. She takes deep breaths...

*Knock knock*

Akuyu: what?!!! The door is not locked!!! Stupid!!!

Kakashi opens it " it's me. "

Akuyu: why are you here?

Kakashi: what's going on? This time you killed the person you're supposed to interrogate. You haven't even got him.

Akuyu: it's all your fault. Your fault!!!

Kakashi: akuyu. Calm down.

" It's all your fault!! YOUR FAULT!!! your fault..." She starts to cry " people can get into my head now... I was never like that..." She squats down as she hugs herself and cry some more.

He starts to walk towards her.

Akuyu: don't come near me!!!

He stops " akuyu... What happened..."

She cries harder " it's my fault... I let you in... Now I'm stupid. Angry at myself for not making you love me enough. " She looks to him " how... How do I make you love me more? Make... Make you only think of me? Not anybody else."

Kakashi pov:

For the first time. I realised how fragile she was. I knew she was kind of fragile for always putting that front. But I never knew she was this insecure.

I walked towards her and hugged her " I will love you more."

Akuyu: you... Will?

I stroked her hair " I will. I chose you. Remember?"

Akuyu: chose me... You chose me... Kakashi chose me... Um. Um. Ok...

She was never jealous in the first place. She was just insecure. Afraid that I would leave her and go to hanare.