A Dog's Lust

I had a really weird experience today.. More so than relieving myself in front of my Master....

More so than being in the bathroom with her while she undressed...

I'm still kind of freaking out about it... I won't tell anyone.. Ever... It's.. Embarrassing.

Master and I were having a lazy day today.. She was off of work and we were just on the couch watching a big screen with Sam and Dean and Cas and lots of other people on it... To tell you the truth, I don't really understand the concept of angels.. Sure, I've seen one. Wings and all.. But it's weird, because humans themselves can't tell if there's an angel there or not... same with ghosts and demons and other things. I'm not completely sure most human minds can even fathom the things that are happening around them because they're too busy with what's happening that revolves around them. Oh well I guess... Nothing I can do about it, I can't speak human.

I cuddled up to my master and nuzzled her like I usually do. I did love her, after all. And the strangest thing happened. When she pet me, I liked it a little more than usual.. I calmed myself down quickly. I didn't want her to know.

Of course I've heard of animals being romantically involved mentally with their humans.. But I never thought it would happen to me.. It was a weird feeling.

We ate some things from the kitchen, which was nice. I got a few table scraps- always a plus. Today it was pepperoni from an amazing thing called "pizza" I love it. It's delicious. And then we went back to the couch.

I got a little antsy, and got a toy, and got Master to play with me. She would pull it from my mouth and throw it into the room, and I would go get it and bring it back and taunt her with it so she would get up and chase me. It was a fun game, we played. But I loved anything to do with Master.

She eventually caught me and took the toy and scratched behind my ears and on my belly. I loved every minute of it. It tickled and felt good all over.. it felt too good. And I was starting to get an erection.

I know it's a normal thing... but it's my Master... and I'm not supposed to like that like that... and it's embarrassing... I didn't want her to see.. so I ran and hid under the couch.

Since we were upstairs in the guest room, she didn't see that I hid under the couch, and she didn't know why I hid either. Which was good. That means she didn't know I liked it that much. And that means she didn't know I was in love with her.

Yep. There I said it. I love Master. And I'm in love with her.. I can't help it. Everything she does is for me... she's so selfless and amazing... I can't help it.

The next day, I went to see Ludo. I asked him about love. If he's ever loved someone, or has ever been in love. He said I needed to stop being so mushy. But yes, he has loved someone. And he doesn't want to talk about it.. I guess I can't make him... I have to respect that he doesn't want me to know about it. That's what friends do. They don't pry, unless it's absolutely necessary. So I didn't. I just dropped the subject for a while.

We buried bones in his back yard for a few hours, which was nice. He stayed quiet most of the time.. I guess I stirred up unwanted memories, and it made me feel pretty bad... I told him I was sorry.. he said it was okay, and then told me he was in love with his master. Male dog, guy master... I found that weird too, but I never questioned it. Ludo is my friend, and I accept him how he is. Then I told him why I asked. Since, we were kinda in the same dog house..

So that means me being in love with Master is okay..

When I got home, she cuddled me in her bed like she always did before we went to sleep, since I now slept with her to prevent nightmares. That's when she kissed my head and told me she loved me. That was the first time she said it.

She.

Loves.

Me.

That made my whole entire day, week, month, year, everything. I licked her cheek, telling her I loved her too.

And we went to sleep. And I dreamt about her.. my Master. My Master who loves me.