Consequences

POV: Demi

"Don't put that in your mouth! That's gross!" I groaned as Ashley picked up a flip flop and put part of it in her mouth. Her headspace is out of control.

She growled at me before going up the stairs.

"Get back down here now!" I yelled in a dominant tone.

She looked at me, and showed her teeth before continuing to walk up the stairs.

"That's it." I muttered as I stormed up the steps to watch her room door close.

I rushed to the door and jingled the door handle, and as I predicted she locked the door.

"If you don't open this door right now Ashley I will punish you!" I snapped and I could hear shuffling going on on the other side of the door.

I gave her ten seconds, and when she didn't unlock the door I twisted the handle so much that it broke the lock. She looked at me with terror in her eyes, probably because I'm in my dominant state.

"Get over here." I ordered in a low tone.

She slowly walked over to me before sitting on the floor criss cross and playing with her fingers.

"What are you thinking?" I snapped at her and she slightly flinched.

Ashley whimpered in response, and I let out a small sigh. I can't stay mad at her.

"You are to wear cuffs for as long as I see fit now. Got it?"

She nodded before standing up and turning around so I could cuff her.

"Stay," I quickly walked to my room and grabbed a pair of handcuffs out of the drawer.

My feet shuffled across the hardwood floor as I walked back into her room.

She slightly winced when the cold steel came into contact with her skin.

"If you do something against my rules, or something else that out of line you are going to be sleeping on the floor like a dog. I get that your submissive state is a puppy, but puppies have more manners and common sense than you do in your submissive state. If you are going to be a misbehaving puppy; I will treat you like one." I growled lowly in her ear and she shivered a little.

Ashley slightly shifted her weight and I pulled her back to my front.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you or anything like that. I'm doing this because your headspace gets out of control." My tone was sincere.

She whimpered.

"Follow me, music seems to make you sit still."

I walked quickly, and quick, light footsteps padded behind me.

I played a couple of songs, and she was asleep by the second song.

After I finished the last chord on the piano, I carefully went over to Ashley and picked her up.

Her handcuffs were cold as ice, but if I take them off it will make her headspace think that she can get away with things.

"Please take off the cuffs." Ashley whimpered in my arms as she stirred slightly.

"Not going to happen. They are your punishment. It's a quite light punishment if you ask me. I'll take them off if you want me to give you a more severe punishment. Would you like that?" I looked down at her as she lays in my arms.

She shook her head 'no.'

"That's what I thought." I mumbled.

She rested her head on my chest as her restrained arms dangled below her. One of my arms was behind her knees and the other was holding her shoulders.

I walked us into the bedroom and laid her down on her side so the cuff wouldn't hurt her.

"Please stay." Ashley begged in a soft voice.

"This is punishment. I'll be back in an hour." I said sternly as I pulled the blankets over her. I know she is anxious when she is away from me now, so I use that to my advantage. Don't get me wrong. I hate being away from her too, but when she is acting in the way she was she needs it.

"I'm out of headspace though. Please," Ashley begged and I had to turn around so I wouldn't see her pleading face.

"I'll be back in an hour. If you behave, maybe sooner." I mumbled before walking out of her room and into my office.

I watched the clock tick. I need the hour to be up already. She hasn't behaved either, so I have to keep it at an hour. She got up and came into my office. I wouldn't have cared if she went to the bathroom, but she came to me instead.

I jumped a little when the quiet timer on my phone went off. My feet quickly carried me to her room to see her facing away from me as she lays on the mattress.

Her small figure trembled every so often.

"Ashley, it's been an hour." I whispered so I wouldn't startle her.

She didn't give any sign of hearing me. Not even a shift in weight. She was dead still.

"Ashley," I whispered again.

Her body trembled more and more with each step I took closer to her.

"Ash?" I called out again.

I walked in front of her to see her tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby. I just can't let you behave like that without consequences." I slid the key out of my pocket before quickly, but gently, un-cuffing her.

As soon as her wrists were free she turned away from me, completely ignoring me.

"Ashley." I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Go away," she mumbled. I'd tell her to stop acting like a teenager, but she wasn't raised to mature. Only raised to be beaten, so psychiatrically she is still a teenager.

"I'm not going to go away, Ash." My fingers traced designs on her hip that was underneath the blanket. 

"Don't touch me." She growled. Oh boy, more headspace.

I ignored her angry pleas and just laid beside her.

My arms wrapped around her securely as she struggled against my grip. I ended up having the wrap my legs around her too.

She eventually broke down, turned to face me, and clutched onto my shirt for dear life as she cried in my shoulder. Annnnnd here's the drop.

"Shhh," I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. She kept repeating it.

"It's okay, Ash. It's okay. I know that you don't mean harm. I know." I whispered in her ear and continued to play with her hair as her body trembled in my grasp.

"I love you." She cried in my shoulder and I smiled.

"I love you too baby. I'm sorry I had to punish you." I whispered in her ear before lovingly kissing right above it.

"It's okay, it was my fault."

"It's done and over with now. Just don't go around putting flip flops in your mouth and locking me out of rooms again." I warned in a not so stern tone.

"I did that?" I could feel her smile against my shoulder.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"Oops," she giggled.

"Yeah, oops." I said in a sarcastic tone as I chuckled.