" aghhh I see so ummm can I get you a drink , I just got here so I haven't quit got one yet " he said and I hesitated for a second.

" hmmm how do I know your not some serial killer poisoning my drink " I questioned as he chuckled , god he was so cute.

" trust me I'm not you can come with me to the bar you can pick up your own drink when it's ready " he grinned and I just gave in. I followed him to the bar and he ordered us drinks.

" by the way I didn't get your name beautiful " he said reaching down and moving my hair behind my ear.

" I'm Lily Collins " I blushingly said looking down because I was a deep shade of red.

" I'm Adrian very nice to meet you, you have a beautiful name " and once again there I was blushing and turning red. We drank that one shot and I knew that was enough for me it was time for me to go home. It was my time to start mingling again but something was stopping me I just couldn't.

" I'm sorry but I have a baby back home I should really get going " I quickly said before he could say anything back. He was cute and I felt bad for ditching him like that but I just needed to focus on James right now.

The next day -

It was my last full day in London and I really didn't know what to do today , I didn't talk to any of the girls because they probably stayed out late. I decided on today was just chill time. Although there was one thing on my mind....coffee of course. Hehe. I grabbed a coat it was quit chilly today in London, I walked outside of my hotel the fresh air hitting me. Starbucks was only two blocks down me so it was okay for me to walk. As I was walking down I noticed a gigantic line of girls just waiting and sitting on the floors, I was quit confused so I decided to ask someone.

" excuse me " I tapped a girl on the shoulder and she turned around revealing her why don't we hoodie. Oh no this can't be good.

" OH MY GOSH ITS LILY COLLINS AGHHHHHHHHH " the girl screamed which caused everyone else in the line to scream, oh no the boys are gonna see me . I tried to make my way out of the crowded girls but they just kept swarming me. I finally felt myself getting lifted off the ground and noticed someone taking me inside the building.

" oh my gosh John thank you so much" I blew out a breathe of relief he was just as shocked to see me as I was shocked to see him.

" Lily the boys didn't tell me you were coming or else I would have sent security out to bring you in are you hurt ? " John said and I just quickly shook my head.

" no no John actually I wasn't planning on coming here I didn't even know the boys were here, I was here for business with my modeling team and it just so happens that we're all here at the same time " somehow this always freaking happens. Why why why.

" well let me tell the boys that you're here " John said leaving the room but I stopped him before he could.

" NO please , I didn't want them knowing I was here I think I should just get going now before they see me " I slightly put my head down getting up ready to leave when this time he stopped me.

" oh come on Lily you have to stay for the show you're already here, if you don't want them knowing you can go up on top in the booth and watch the show I promise I won't say a word " John said zipping his lips shut. I was still debating because I sure did miss them but they hate my guts and literally when I say they hate me I mean it they hate me. John kept insisting that he wouldn't tell anyone so what have I got to lose ? I'll be out of London tomorrow anyways. One of the security guards walked me out to the top and I just sat there waiting for the show to start. In just ten minutes the doors opened and the girls all ran to the front wanting to be as close to the boys as possible. The whole theater was filled with screaming fans. Woah they really did do it the right way. I missed them and I'm proud of how far they've come.