Chapter 46

PLEASE READ :

I am soooooooooo sorry I know most of you want to throw tomatoes at me for being a horrible author and not uploading in soooooo long ! First of all I'd like to say that these past months have been the craziest months ever with college in the way and I work also my schedule is just not enough time for me to write anymore. I HAVE 4 MORE CHAPTERS TO UPLOAD UNTIL THE STORY IS DONE SO PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ——— ALMOST 17K reads WhAT ?

Also disclaimer: these next few chapters might not be as long as they usually were just because I have less time to finish it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV:

It's been two days and I haven't talked to Daniel or Jake. I didn't know what to say to either of them, I knew they both hated me so much right now and I wouldn't blame them. I'm just a stupid girl who always makes stupid mistakes without learning from them. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. What the hell does he want.

" yes Zach ...can I help you ? " I said through the phone annoyed because I know what this conversation is gonna be about already.

" you broke Daniels heart. And this time for real, lily do you feel good about that ? "

" what kind of question is that Zach ! Of course I feel good about it ( JK GUYS )

" what kind of question is that Zach ! Of course I don't feel good about it but sometimes people do things that they think is the best for them "

" if you're going to treat our friend like that then forget about all of us. He was always there for you and loved you no matter what and this is how you're going to treat him ? " Zach said and hung up the phone I immediately started bawling my eyes out. Why is this happening to me, why am I always the one who just can't seem to start a normal decent life. I was my parents were here to guide me in the right direction because I honestly have no idea what my life has come to or what to do with it.

I stared at my breakfast not even wanting to touch it. I had no appetite to eat nor did I want to do anything else. It was safe to say that I was a damn mess.

" Goodmorning James ...your daddy officially hates me and probably wants nothing to do with us " I said to James letting a few tears slip down my face.

" it's okay tho baby boy there's single moms who have it worse than me and I'm still going to be with you and watch you grow into a handsome young man " I lightly smiled as I saw James's eyes lit up and his smile grew bigger. He really does feel when I'm upset and it's the cutest thing ever that he smiles when I smile. I was looking at him for a moment just admiring how lucky I was to have him. I got interrupted by my phone ringing with an anonymous number. I was debating if I should pick up the phone or not. I did anyways.

( hello ) I said through the phone.

( Lily ...it's me Stella )

( glad you finally remembered that you have a breathing niece ) I spat because of how angry I was just in general over everything.

( now be gentle lily I called to make it up to you, now I know you've been struggling how about you move back in with me I'll help you )

( you've got to be kidding me right ? ) I said raising my eyebrow at how ridiculous that sounds.

( I'm fine tho thanks for asking have a nice day ) I said hanging up the phone.

Daniels POV:

" hey man I have something to tell you " Zach said walking up to me sitting next to me on the couch as I was coming up with some lyrics for a new song.