Chapter 31

Lily's POV:

I loved him ......

" get the fuck up & tell Logan that you want to stay with me hurry up. And wipe those tears before he notices somethings up " I quickly did as he said. Why was he such a selfish ass back stabbing psycho asshole ? Jake Paul everyone give him a round go applause 👏. I was shaking at this point. I didn't know " starting fresh" meant getting karma for running away. I gave up at this point. I didn't want to plan anything of course I was sad that he made me forget about the boys and you can just hear the sadness in Daniels voice. I felt like a complete bitch. That's cause you are one lily. No I would never do that to him Jake made me. You could have prevented it. But then he would possibly kill me. Isn't that what you always wanted though ?

I was fighting with my subconscious when I got snapped back to reality by mr.jackass. That's going to be his new name from now on.

" I told you to do something five minutes ago and you're still sitting on your ass get up " he spat holding me by my arm and pushing me towards the door. I had to tell Logan that I couldn't live with him. I was going to do my best without crying in front of him because then it would be too sus. I made my way downstairs and I accidentally bumped into someone.

" oh my gosh lily !! You're freaking back I missed you so damn much and what happened to your face " Erika said pointing at my cheek.

" funny story actually I fell scraping my face on the edge of a table which made this huge cut appear " I said scratching the back of my head. She didn't seem like the story worked on her but I just shrugged it off. Tessa joined in on the conversation and talked about how much she missed me. She also asked about the cut and I said the same exact thing. And now it was time for me to go up to Logan. He was vlogging but I had to interrupt him.

" hey Logs can I please talk to you off camera? " I asked sweetly and he nodded following me into my backyard. " what's up lil " I was nervous af I didn't know how to start everything out.

" look I am thankful for everything you have done for me and I just want to say that I Um I...uh forgive Jake for everything & strongly um believe that we should just start over, so um I'm just going to stay with him " at this point I was major stuttering my words and I can tell he was really pissed off. He went completely red. " you're fucking kidding me right ? " he said and I shook my head. I was trying so hard not to cry, he always helped me and for me to lie to him in his face was just making my heart burst into a million pieces.

" Logan I...." I was about to say when he cut me off. " save you're bullshit ass excuses lily. We fucking help you this much and you're still gonna forgive him ? Are you fucking serious? After all he's done you're just going to let that all slide ? You must be a fucking dumbass to do that. And to think I actually waisted my fucking time trying to help your ungrateful ass. " he said storming out of the house. Ouch that hurt. (Hahaha Daniel seavey )

His words stung into my heart and I didn't feel good at all. To think that Logan would actually say something like that to. I deserved it because he's right. What kind of idiot would do that, but what he didn't know was that I had no choice and all this was for Jakes stupid little games. I looked through the window to see Jake staring at me. That fucking bitch. I wanted to flip him off so bad but I didn't want to make things worse for me.

" see that wasn't so hard " Jake said smiling. "Fuck you. You made me lose everyone I fucking cared about. Go to fucking hell you dick " I spat and just stormed up to his room. I didn't care at this point I was so full of it.

" hey lily your back " Anthony said from behind me. I didn't bother looking cause of how pissed I was. " shut up " was all I said and ran upstairs. I plopped myself on Jakes bed.