Chapter 27

Lily's POV:

I was getting ready for work , it was bit of a farther walk to the coffee shop because I was now living in my new apartment, anyways I got dressed in my work outfit and checked the time, it was still early to leave so I decided to finish watching the rest of the bachelor. After about 30 minutes of watching an episode it was already time to leave so I grabbed my things and left out of my apartment in order to make it there on time. It was a cold day in New York, the sky was cloudy and looked like it was about to rain, I didn't like it considering the fact that I had to walk every freaking where I went.

" hey Dylan " I smiled at him as I hugged him. He hugged back and smiled back at me.

" uh Lil we need to talk " Dylan said looking straight into my eyes, it felt like he had something serious to say.

Dylan's POV:

Flashback to 30 minutes ago -

I was getting ready to open the shop when someone kept knocking on the door. I walked out from the back and saw it was the same man that was acting weird to Lily. Who the hell is this guy and what does he want from her.

" sir the shop doesn't open till another half hour I'm sorry " I said to the guy who was just standing there like a freaking weirdo and staring at me, it felt like a scene from vampire diaries as if he was some vampire ready to shatter the glass and attack me. I opened the door and decided to make conversation to see what this guy wants from us or from Lily.

" what Brings you here all the time ? And why are you scaring our staff " I said in a loud but not hurtful way.

" this isn't a way to treat your customers is it ? "

" what do you want from us , we knew you were acting weird since the first time you've came here " I said looking at the guy who's now crossing his arms to his chest as he had a big smirk planted on his face. I just wanted to slap the shit out of him.

" I want the girl " he smirked.

" which girl ? Lily ? You want Lily ? You fucking pervert I will have you arrested for that " I said closing the door but he put his foot in the way.

" she owes me something, better yet her boyfriend does so you better tell her to let her little boyfriend know or he won't ever see her again " the man snorted and walked away. Should I call the police ? I had to tell lily.

Lily's POV:

" what's up Dyl , why does it look like you've just seen a ghost , is everything okay ? " I asked looking at Dylan who looked angry and confused at the same time.

" you never told me that you have a boyfriend, and yet you were saying you're starting fresh, huh what a liar " Dylan said which shocked me really hard.

" what ? I don't , Dylan What are you talking about, what's going on with you ? Where did you even hear that from ? "

" you know what just forget it, I saved your ass at the club thinking that you'd fall for me but here you are lying and saying you're starting fresh when all along you had a boyfriend " he scoffed and just walked away to help a customer.

" Dylan ... it's nothing like th-" I was gonna say before he cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

" Dylan let me explain myself ! " I said. " you don't even know what's going on and you need to tell me where you heard this from so I can tell you the straight out truth about everything"

" we have break in ten minutes, you can explain then " Dylan said as he helped a customer. Ugh what the hell is happening what has this world freaking come to. About ten minutes passed by and Alice let us both take the break at the same time so we can resolve some issues.