Chapter 25

Lily's POV:

" you work here ? " I asked looking straight into Dylan's eyes. This was really super freaking awkward for me and I can tell It was awkward for him to.

" yea I guess you never gave me the chance to tell you about myself " he said scratching his head.

" I know I'm sorry it's just that things are too hard for me at the moment and I just want to start my life fresh that's the whole reason of this job " I said looking down afraid he might ask A lot of questions.

" it's fine I totally understand, so friends it is ? " he said looking at me and I just smiled and said " yes friends it is " which caused him to have a huge grin on his face.

" let's get to work you wouldn't want to get fired on your first day " Dylan said which made me slap his head lightly and laugh it off. The rest of the day consisted of him showing me how to make certain coffees and how to work the cashier yada yada yada.

( Btw this is Dylan )

Jakes POV:

We were arriving back to LA and it was my moms birthday today. She really wanted me to be there so she postponed it to the day I land. I love my mom to death but honestly I was so disappointed in not finding lily that I didn't feel like doing anything or seeing anyone. It's like a feeling I've never felt before, the more she's away from me the more I miss her. ( and the more she's with you the more you break her heart huh jake ) my conscious was telling me. I was really trying to get everything on the right track but it seems impossible now. I am afraid that lily will tell people and the word will go out and there will articles all around saying how much of a dick I am.

Logan's POV:

The guys were staying with me at my house for a couple of days because we were working on some things coming very soon. Today was my moms birthday and the whole family were headed out to dinner, my mom insisted that the why don't we boys come too because I mean that's rude if I just leave them at the house plus these guys are literally my family.

" Dumbos ! I mean boys get down hear " I yelled as I heard the guys running down the stairs.

" what's up choch " Corbyn said which made all of them burst out laughing as did I. Agh you gotta love these guys.

" anyways , do you guys want to come to dinner tonight with the family, it's for my moms birthday " I asked looking at them.

" give us one second " Daniel said pointing his finger out. They all huddled together and whispered but really all they were saying is " ps ps ps " which made me chuckle at how childish and funny they are. They let go of each other and looked back up at me.

" that's a yes for us " jack said and I just couldn't stop laughing.

" was that really necessary? " I asked.