" have you guys talked ever since you know ?, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked if you're not comfortable talking about that I completely understand " Christina said regretting the fact that she asked that. I didn't mind though because she was my best friend and she knew everything about me that no one else knew.

" no don't be sorry you're my best friend I know I can tell you everything and anything " I smiled at her. " and um no we haven't talked at all I don't see why he would even care about me after what happened between us "

" don't be silly of course he cares you're the mother of his child and technically you guys grew up with each other, yes you've had some ups and downs but in the end I'm sure there's a part of him that still cares " Christina said.

" I doubt that ..." i sighed. "Umm hows corbyn and um you know the guys " I nervously said not wanting to really bring them up but I couldn't resist anymore.

" they're good, they're on tour at the moment just being the rockstars that they are haha " she said which made me smile and giggle at the thought that they're doing good and they're dreams are coming true.

" and lily...it's okay to admit that you miss them, especially ...Daniel " I didn't say anything instead I just looked down and played with my fingers not wanting to admit it. Truth is, I miss them more than anything and yes I miss Daniel. I miss the feeling I had when I was around him he's protected me through so much and for that he'll always have a special place in my heart. I hadn't realized that I had a tear Or two slipping down my face and Christina immediately started apologizing.

" Oh my gosh lil I'm so sorry I didn't mean to remind you and make you cry. I'm so stupid i swear please forgive me " Christina said sounded sad and blaming herself.

" no no no you're fine it's really not your fault even if someone doesn't mention him I still think about him sometimes " I said whipping away my tears.

" dow cwy momy " James said holding my hand and Christina just stared in awe. I smiled and kissed his cute little cheeks.

" let's change the subject tell me about your job do you love it " she asked and I started going on and on about my modeling job and told Christina literally everything trying to really get my mind off of Daniel or Jake. The rest of our lunch date consisted of us talking about our careers and how far we've come.

I said goodbye to Christina and as I was putting  James in his car seat he wanted to go play at the park. Of course I couldn't say no he was so sweet and to cute for me to say no. I try to give him everything he wants because as a single mother and with him growing up without a father it's my job to make him as happy as possible. He doesn't deserve to have a bad life just because someone chose to ruin it.

Christina's POV:

" hey baby where'd you go " corbyn came up to me kissed me on the cheek. The guys were back in town just for two days for a day off of tour and I decided to come to la to be with corbyn a little cause I was going to start my own tour very soon and we wouldn't see each other for a while.

" oh just to Starbucks babe " I smiled back, I didn't want to mention that I was with lily and I met James because I know it's a touchy subject for all the guys, especially cause her and Daniel left off on really bad terms.

" you went to Starbucks by yourself ? For this long ? " he said raising his eyebrow. Gosh I'm not the girlfriend who lies but they just can't know that I'm hanging out with lily. Daniel finally got over her I couldn't just bring it up again.

" yea I just sat there for a while and was doing some business stuff for tour " I smiled and hopped that he wouldn't notice something's up.

" you're lying "