" Jake ??? What the hell are you doing here at this time " I said seeing the back of his head he turned around and my mouth dropped.

" I was going to surprise you by bringing James to you so you can wake up and see he's next to you " Jake said and immediately rushed to the car seat that he was holding. I placed it down on the couch and picked James up.

" oh my gosh my precious baby boy I missed you so much. Mommy missed you so much " I said crying as I was showering James in kisses. This was an amazing surprise.

" I thought you'd kind of be asleep that's awkward " Jake said rubbing the back of his head. Crap Daniel better not wake up.

" I um I needed water and you just so happen to come when I woke up "

" jamessss " I cooed but he didn't make those cute little noises because he was half a sleep. I put him back into his car seat so I can take him to my room but one problem Jake needed to go first cause he can't see Daniel in my bed.

" here let me help you get him to his bed " Jake said and my eyes went wide.

" actually you can go now, I got it thank you. I want some time alone with him down here " I said giving a fake smile.

" Lil the kids Half way asleep you're really not gonna keep him up at 4 in the morning are you ? " he said raising his eyebrows.

" I'll take him up it's okay "

" don't be silly you'll drop him there's a lot of stairs and his car seat is heavy give me him " Jake said pulling James car seat out of my hands and walking up the stairs.

" Jake no ! Wait ! " I said as he turned around and looked at me. Way to go lily you make everything so freaking obvious don't you.

" um he's hungry can you please make him a bottle " I said.

" he's not even crying Lil he's asleep either you're hiding something or your just a terrible mom which one is it " Jake said raising his eyebrows once again. Jake continued walking up the stairs. Oh no this isn't good.

Jakes POV:

Lily seemed weird. She didn't want me to take James upstairs and I wonder why. I had a feeling I was about to see what I didn't want to.
I absolutely ignored Lily and kept walking up on purpose just because she was already making it obvious that she didn't want me to go upstairs for some odd reason.

I got to her door and she quickly rushed in front of me.

" what is your damn problem Lily, move out of the way " I said placing James's car seat down and pushing her out the way.

" wait you can't go in there it's a complete mess and I don't want you to see me like that " she said in all one breathe.

" for fucks sake Lily what the fuck are you hiding from me " I said finally pushing her out of the way causing her to stumble. I turned the door knob and grabbed James car seat. Once I opened the door my attention immediately went straight to the bed.

She's with that bitch Daniel.....

I turned my attention to Lily and at this point Daniel had woken up cause we argued outside the door. His eyes went wide once he saw me and I just didn't bother picking a fight with him while my son was in the room. That's it. I was done with this bullshit. I looked at Lily and she had tears in her eyes.

" Jake wait ! " lily said gripping my arm so that I don't leave but I just yanked it back and started walking away.

" I can explain just please let's talk about this "