I started shaking Lily to wake up after I placed her in the car. "Lil please, wake up princess " I said lightly shaking her.

She fluttered her eyes open. She looked so tired and drained of energy, she was as pale as a ghost and had cuts and bruises all over her cheeks and body. My heart began pumping out of my chest because deep down I knew I still had something for her, seeing her like this broke my heart. I left the guys without any news as to where I was going just because I wanted to be the one who saved her.

I hugged her tightly. " oh my gosh you're okay baby shhh I got you " I said as she was letting everything out. My shirt was stained by her tears and all I could do right now is be there for her.

" Daniel ...how did you find me here " she whispered.

" I'll explain everything later we need to get away from here as soon as possible let's go ".

" where are we going ? " she said looking into my eyes.

" your gonna come back to our house and then we'll see from there I don't want to leave you alone after all this "

" wait and Daniel ? " she asked and I just nodded for her to go on. " where's Jake ? "

" he left after what he did, there's no way I was going to let him take you home after that "

" but he didn't mean it did he ? "

" no I mean I don't know Lily please enough with the questions and let's go " I said as I helped her put her seatbelt on.

Lily's POV:

The car ride was silent, I wouldn't expect Daniel out of all people to come to my rescue.

" Dani ...I'm sorry that I got you involved somehow and I always get you involved and you and Jake always fight all because of me and I just am so sor- " I started rambling but then got cut off by him.

" Lily relax. Sadly I'm not the one you called so you didn't get me involved I got involved myself because I um- " Daniel said and then stopped talking.

" because you what Dani ? "

" forget it " he muttered under his breathe.

" I said forget it Lil ...please " Daniel said and as I was about to say something I just now remembered something.

" oh my gosh Daniel where's James ! " I said starting to panic.

" relax babe, he's going to be okay " Daniel said trying to calm me down but I needed him right now. I was being paranoid as to where he is. If he's safe or not. I started crying because everyone gets into problems all because of me.

I felt the car pull over and I looked to my left. Daniel stopped the car and turned to look at me.

" what are you doing Daniel and what was the babe thing all about ? " I asked him.

" what I should've done a long time ago and this is what the babe thing is all about " Daniel said as he gripped my face and pushed his lips against mine. I started kissing back. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy and I felt sparks every time we kissed. It was so passionate and felt so right.

" Daniel I uh " I said trying to find the right words to say to him after that.

" no no lil I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking and - " he said but I cut him off.

" don't worry ....I liked it " I said blushing like crazy as he did the same.

" although we should really get going it's already super late " I said and he nodded his head still placing a big smile on his face. This boy makes me go crazy.....

Jakes POV:

What have I done ? She's going to officially hate me now. Things were slowly starting to get back into place and now I've just gone and ruined it all like I always do. I decided to go pick up my son because I didn't trust anyone with him not that aunt Stella was a bad person but he's better with me.

Oh please you weren't even there throughout her entire pregnancy.

But I am there now and that's all that matters.

Lily's POV:

We arrived at the boys house and everyone was already sleeping besides Daniel and I of course.

" you should have just took me home, I don't want to be a bother to any of you Daniel " I sighed sitting on the couch.

" no I'm not leaving you in your apartment alone after today, your gonna have nightmares and it's going to scare you Lil you need someone, you need me "

" why are you so nice to me Dani ? You hated my guts not so long ago "

" hate is a strong word. I never hated you lil you just hurt me so bad but as you can tell I'm clearly not over you "

" yea but it's super cute that your not " I giggled and he just gave me a cheeky little smile.

" can I please use your phone to get on my Instagram and text Jake " I asked nicely.

" why do you need to text him ? "

" Daniel he might now where my son is " I said rolling my eyes at his over protectiveness.

After about thirty minutes or so I got a response from Jake saying that James was left at my aunt Stella's because there was no one else to watch him. I mentally face palmed myself. Really ? I didn't expect to go back there ever again I mean the girl literally kicked me out when she found out I was pregnant and now she's literally watching my baby ?

( I'll go pick him up in the morning, and thank you for keeping him safe Jake ) I texted him and then logged out of my Instagram and gave Daniels phone back.

" hey is everything okay ? " he asked.

" yea James is at my aunts house I just miss him so much he's just a baby Daniel a mother shouldn't have to be away from their child for this long " I sighed letting a tear slip. Daniel came and wiped that tear away from my cheek.

" it's gonna be okay you'll see him tomorrow just be happy that he's safe and he's good " Dani said and it caused me to feel a little better.

This thing that was going on with Daniel and I, I didn't know what to call it because it didn't make sense.

" Daniel can I just ask you something ? " I said trying to ask him where we stand because I needed answers.

" noooo..... " he whined. " no more questions were going to sleep let's go " Daniel said picking me up bridal style and taking me up the steps. He placed me in his bed as he got in From the other side. He pulled the blanket over us and placed his hands around my waist as my head was resting peacefully on my chest. I loved this moment.

To be continued ......

AN: guys i am so sorry I haven't been on a good schedule these past I don't know how long. I graduate in a couple of days and there's a lot of things that needed to be done. I have graduation practice and yada yada yada so it's extremely stressful ! Thank you all for being so patient and understanding !

On the better note give my fan account some love on instagram please follow me & my friend . We share an account and it's called

Wdwperfection_

If you love why don't we then you'll love my page PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ❤️