Hoth 2

Hera's P.O.V

I left Kanan to deal with Ezra and relaxed for a minute until Kanan came back with a shivering Ezra by his side. "He got exposed to the blistering cold, didn't he?" I asked. Kanan chuckled with a nod, ruffling Ezra's head.

Ezra, however, didn't push away, surprisingly. "Hm, why don't you guys sit down?" I offered. Ezra opened his mouth to reply, but Kanan replied for him. "Sure, hun."

Kanan gently nudged Ezra to my side, and he reluctantly sat beside me. I noticed Ezra staring at the table, his mind full of thoughts. "So," I began.

"Seeing that you were so interested in going outside, Ezra. Would you like to play in the snow?" I offered, friendly. "Nope. I hate it here," Ezra replied bluntly. Kanan, who had been sipping his caf mug, snickered into his cup, choking on his caf.

I glared at him and he shut his mouth immediately. I turn back to Ezra with a soft smile. "You'll love it, I promise! You just need a coat. Hmm..." I said quietly.

Ezra's P.O.V

Hera stood up, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the storage closet. My eyes dart to Kanan.

'Help ME!' I cried through our bond. Kanan chuckled, his face hidden behind his hand. 'You're your own on this one, kid' Kanan replied. Hera let me go and scrummaged through the closet. She came out with a large coat. "Here! Kanan's old coat!" Hera squealed in delight.

She threw it on top of my head as I slid through. Hera studied me over and shrugged. "Eh, it's the best we got," Hera teased. Sabine then walked into the common room, her head was turning to the coffee maker when she spotted me and jumped with, overjoyed. "I'll go get me coat!"

Sabine then rushed out and into her cabin. Do I really look that stupid? Kanan patted my shoulder. "You'll get used to it," Kanan said assuringly. Zeb peered down from the phantom.

"What's going on?" Zeb grunted. Hera began to slip her thick fluffy cloak on. "We're going to play in the snow? Do you wanna join?" Hera asked hopefully. Zeb squinted as he studied her. "Sure, I'll be down in a minute."

I pouted and Kanan reached into the storage closet, pulling out his own coat. "It shouldn't be too bad," Hera said thoughtfully.  Kanan shook his head. "Actually it was too cold for my liking when we were in the cargo bay.

I look down at my feet and awkwardly swayed. "Maybe it's best if we, uh, stay inside the Ghost," I offered. Hera grinned.

"Oh, come on! it'll be fun!" Hera quipped. Sabine skipped in, humming lightly. Kanan walked over to the ladder and hit his knuckles against it. "Big guy! Hey! Come on, we're going," Kanan called. Zeb then slid down, his fur was sticking out more, weird.

"You okay?" I ask as we head to the cargo bay. "Yeah, I'm fine. Lasats aren't made the cold so, my fur just naturally sticks out for warmth," Zeb explained. Sabine hopped forward, pressing her finger against the button.

"Enough with the lesson! I want to play in the snow!" Sabine cried in joy. The blistering cold hit us all, but it was more bearable. 

I reluctantly walked out first but fell through the white snow.  I yelped at the cold touch, quickly scuttling out. Kanan simply laughed. Chopper rolled out and chirped.

Hera turned to him with a scowl. "If your circuits freeze, don't expect me to fix you.."
Zeb and Chopper ran off into the distance, messing around in the snow, Hera and Kanan off in their own direction. 

Sabine had the same twinkle in her eye when she gets an inspiration. "Come on!" Sabine commanded. Sabine and I walked forward before she abruptly fell onto her back.

"S-Sabine!" I yelp. I almost panicked until Sabine giggled softly. "You've never seen snow before, huh?" Sabine asked. I sadly nod.
"Hmph!" Sabine scoffed in a teasing voice. She moved her arms and legs in a circular motion, before standing and looking at what was left behind. 

"What's that?" I asked as the wind howled. Sabine gestured to it. "A snow angel. Try it," Sabine replied. I fell on my back and did exactly what she did, and was impressed with mine, in a way.

"Not bad, not bad," Sabine complimented.

Hera's P.O.V

Kanan and I were walking through the thick snow, I curled closer to him. He truly is warm, to me. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Kanan began to sing.

Dear god, he knows I hate that song. "Sure!" I reply quickly. Kanan smirked and bent down to roll the base. I roll the middle part. I pick it up and huff. It was heavy, but I can manage. I plop it on the base and Kanan smiles. 

"Should I make the top part or-" "Surprise me," I commanded. Kanan saluted me. "Yes, Captain!"

I watch as Kanan begins to make make the head for the snowman, no difficulty. He whistles lightly. "Kanan is it a snowman or a snow-" Before I can ask him what he's making, he turns around with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

He tackled me to the ground, and I tried to push him off. "K-Kanan don't!" I cried. Kanan was about to tickle me, with I grabbed a handful of snow and threw it into his face.

"Omf!" Kanan grunted, stumbling backward. I pin him to the ground, sitting on his chest. "Don't do that to me!"

I shove more snow into his face, but I wasn't focused on his movements. He was somehow able to get his own handful and throw it in my face. "Hera. You betrayed me," Kanan cried dramatically.

I whip my face, the cold burning feeling on my face. "Ha! I've got more!" I hint playfully. I tackled Kanan to the ground and we begin to roll in the snow, laughing to ourselves. We finally sit up, and I spot Sabine and Ezra making snow-angels.

"Should we..." Kanan turned to me with a nod. "Yup!"
I crack my knuckles with a sinister chuckle. "Ohoho this is gonna be fun..."

Ezra's P.O.V

I gotta admit, this is sorta fun! Although my angels look more like circles, I still find it fun. Sabine held her head back, sticking her tongue out. "What are you doing?" I asked naively. "Catching snow on my tongue! Duh!" Sabine retorted.

I decided not to ask any more questions and did exactly what she did. I caught a few snowflakes, but then I felt it. A powerful force hit the back of my head. "Ah!" I cry as I fall to the ground from the impact. Sabine looks at me and then stares into the direction of where the attack came from.

"Oh, this is going to be lovely," Sabine said sarcastically, lifting me up and practically dragging me behind a large bundle of snow. She scooped up a handful of the stuff and began to make it into a ball. A Snowball. 

"S N O W B A L L  F I G H T!" Sabine screeched, throwing a ball in Kanan's direction. He fell straight on his back. Hera charged up her arm to throw one back at Sabine, but she took cover behind the large bundle of snow and continued to make snowballs.

"You gonna join or what?" Sabine grunted, throwing more at Hera and Zeb. "Um, I guess..."

I'll make a Part 3 later today.