" ma'am leave the phone here and go to the nearest public area and we'll come find you "

" okay okay thanks bye "
I said hanging up the phone.

Before I left I decided to call jack and tell him what had happened because I just all of the sudden disappeared on everyone. The call didn't go through. WHAT ? and then it hit me...

No matter what you can always call 911 but since you're in the middle of no where you can't.

GOD DAMMIT !
I just decided to drop the phone on the ground and make a run for it before Erika gets up. The cops had told me that I needed to find somewhere public so that was my plan at the moment.
I know what you're all thinking. Why didn't you use the car you idiot ?
Well you see if I used it that would technically be stealing and I'd go to jail for that also so...

After about an hour of walking through the woods I finally came face to face with a highway. Oh thank god. it was getting dark and I wouldn't want to be in the woods all by myself in the dark with no cell service.....

About another hour or so of walking through the highway It was already dark outside and that's when I found a mini cafe. I was tired hungry exhausted all sorts of things and I didn't have energy to do anything. I finally made my weak body to the cafe.

There was a boy around my age and I kindly asked if I can use a phone to call someone. He hesitated for a while but then gave in after I had told him my story.

I stared at the phone for a good minute trying to figure out who to call. I didn't know anyone's number by heart expect for jacks so that's who I had to go with. Not that I had a choice .... at that point I seen the cops coming from the down the road so I had to make it quick . The call went through until the third time someone picked up.

Jack look your number was the only one I remember so I had no choice but to call you, I'm so sorry for getting you involved but I'm in serious trouble and I'm at this small cafe called cafe Rose, don't exactly know specifically where but Anyways cops are coming and I have to go, send someone if you can. love you best friend bye.

I said in all one breathe. I know I know, talent right ?

Daniels POV:

We had to be at the studio in a bit and everyone was taking forever. I was the only one who would always be on time. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the thought of me actually being the responsible one.

" GUYS WE HAVE TO GO HURRY " I screamed from down the stairs.

" in a minute ! " Jack screamed back. Jonah finally came down so now we were waiting on the other 3/5. Jonah walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Of course coffee.

Someone's phone started ringing and I thought it was mine. Nope mines in my pocket, I followed the noise and saw a no caller ID calling jacks phone , I didn't want to be nosy and answer it without asking him first.

" jack !!!! " I screamed.
" your phone is ringing it's no caller ID "

" YOU CAN ANSWER IT " jack screamed back and I just put the phone up to my ear.

" Jack look your number was the only one I remember so I had no choice but to call you, I'm so sorry for getting you involved but I'm in serious trouble and I'm at this small cafe called cafe Rose, don't exactly know specifically where but Anyways cops are coming and I have to go, send someone if you can. love you best friend bye. "

Lily !?

She hung up right away and didn't give me a chance to speak. I don't know why but I reacted instantly. I quickly searched up to see where that cafe was located and it said it was an hour away. She was in trouble....doesn't matter how far I have to drive if she's in trouble I have to go help her , I'd travel the world for her.