I pulled out my phone and texted her with the hopes that she will respond.

You:

- Minjungie!

You:

- where are you?????

Minjung:

- at my man's house

You:

- why are you skipping school??

Minjung:

- because I miss him...

Minjung:

- dont tell me to go back to school. I hear that from him all the time

You:

- oh my god... can I see you today??

Minjung:

- ok.

Minjung:

- r u going to the party tomorrow?

You:

- woah shook. what party?

Minjung:

- oh i forgot to announce it.. Jimin is making a party at his house tomorrow night.

Minjung:

- he invited everybody from school and told me to invite you and jungkook too cuz he didn't tell him

You:

- oh ok i got worried that I wasn't invited for a second

Minjung:

- haha no u are always invited baby

You:

- aw

You:

- ill go tell jungkook, ig

-----

Now I had to face Jungkook and tell him about it.

How awkward.

Nobody knew we were broken up yet.

------

After school I had to find Jungkook before he left school. We didn't have any classes together so I couldn't tell him otherwise.

I saw Taehyung..

he was with Hoseok and they were laughing together against some lockers.

"Guys," I greeted them.

Hoseok's eyes automatically shifted to my neck.

"Wow did you and Jungkook get freaky?" Hoseok said and laughed as he pushed back my hair revealing my neck a bit.

Oh no do i have a hickey from yesterday???

Taehyung got tensed up.

"I think she hit herself or something lolololol hahahahah," Taehyung awkwardly and nervously said putting my hair back in its place.

Hoseok eyed me and Taehyung as if he was contemplating something.

Taehyung met my eyes and seemed apologetic. His mouth formed a "mianhe" without letting out a sound.

"Ready for the party!?" Hoseok exclaimed excited.

I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah can you guys tell Jungkook, " I said.

"Huh? You are his girlfriend... why can't you tell him?" Hoseok wondered and crossed his arms.

I scratched the side of my head awkwardly. It felt weird telling them.

"We broke up this morning. So...,"

Hoseok's eyes widened and he grabbed my shoulders. "NO YOU CAN't!"

I was confused.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS BREAK UP THEN THERE IS GOING TO BE TENSION WITHIN OUR FRIENDSHIP AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL SO CONSTRICTED LIKE THAT!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Hoseok's reactions. He was so dramatic.

I playfully slapped his cheek.

"Calm down goofy head, haha. We won't be creating tension," I assured him.

He let out a sigh of relief.

I glanced at Taehyung whom seemed kind of spaced out.

"Well.. Imma go home. See yall tomorrow at the party," I said and peaced out the bitch.

---

I went out with Minjung.

She told me a lot about her feelings.

Jimin was going aboard to University.

That was the reason why she didn't want to go to school. She wanted to spend time with him before he leaves.

In a way, I felt sad that Jimin is leaving.... He was part of our friendship circle, and it appeared to me as if he wasn't going to be apart of it anymore.

It's just Hoseok, Minjung, Taehyung, Jungkook and me now..

Will the others leave too?

Will it be just me and Minjung after high school?

I didn't want to think about what would happen to us.