Shitposting

Yes, I am not dead. And, yes, I am well aware that I haven't updated anything. I'm losing inspirations on this book, but I'll do my best to keep it updated!

Yes, I know this meme is probably dead, but meh. Also, if you haven't watched the video referenced to this chapter, then you should. It's up there if you wanna watch it. Credits to the YouTuber "Memes" for uploading this masterpiece.
---------------------------------------------------------

The cave Pisces had somehow fallen into proved to be cold, clammy, dark and wet. She shivered and panicked as she soon realized that the cave was slowly being filled with water. Looking around, it was very hard to see her surroundings, but she saw a shadowy figure pass her by.

"H-Hewwo? Is anybody in thewe?" Pisces said, speaking to the person standing on the highest part of the cave, it was very dark so she can't recognize any facial features. The figure didn't move nor spoke a word.

"H-Hewwo pwease somebody hewp me hewwo?!" She cried, but her pleas fell on a deaf's ear as the figure continued to ignore her. She can feel the surface of the water lapping her toes now. "Nononono hewwo!!! Hewp me!!!! T^T"

Then, miraculously, the shadow spoke, a deep voice that made the rocks above her tremble, "God wwest youw soul." The figure moved a little closer, but not enough for her to see a face still.

'Finally,' Pisces thought to herself as water keeps moving upwards in a much faster pace than before. "Hewwo! Ma'am why awe you doing this to me hewwo!! Hewp me pwease!" She pleaded once more, but this time, she got a response. The shadow moved closer to reveal a face that looked like.... Libra wearing a very displeased Obama mask.

 Libra wearing a very displeased Obama mask

She gasped, shocked beyond belief. But the sensation of the water reaching her legs brought her back to reality. "M-mr. Obama is that you hewwo? Pwease hewp me I seem to be in a wittle bit of twubble Mr. Obama hewwo h-hewwo?!"

This time, Libra changed the mask into the same image but looked liked it zoomed in a bit more to the face.

"@( ◕ x ◕ )@" She grunted, which she knew is not a word and cannot pronounce anything of that shit but meh

"@( ◕ x ◕ )@" She grunted, which she knew is not a word and cannot pronounce anything of that shit but meh... She begged again, "Pwease Mr. Obama pwease save me I down't wanna die!!" It grew silence once again, to which she though he wasn't there anymore. "H-Hewwo Mr. Obama awe you still thewe?" To which Libra responded on changing his mask into a more zoomed-in face of Obama.

 Obama awe you still thewe?" To which Libra responded on changing his mask into a more zoomed-in face of Obama

He refused to acknowledge her and continued to watch her suffering. Her anxiety levels were off the roof as the water had already reached her chest far too fast. She spoke once more, "M-Mr. Obama pwease I'm dwowning
h-hewwo I'm scawed!" No response, she was growing desperate now. "I'll do anything fow youw Mr. Obama pwease hewp!!!!"

Finally, Libra moved forward, "Anything?" His voice bellowed, almost as if to challenge her. Pisces looked at his direction and smiled the sweetest smile she could muster, "Anything for youw Mr. Obama :3" Then she questioned how could faces be said in-text, but yeah, whatever.

Libra looked down on her, a dangerous glint in his eyes and a mocking smirk etched across his lips, prepared to change his mask for the last time.

"Then perish."

Then, just like that, Libra escaped

Then, just like that, Libra escaped. With those two words, water had engulfed Pisces, succeeding on making her drown. Ten minutes in, she suddenly realized that she was a fish and can breathe under water.

----------THE END----------

I chose Pisces to be the character here since people consider her (and Cancer) as a cutesy-wutsey character with a squeaky voice, so I decided to make fun of that fact. And Libra because I just thought he'd be a really nice addition to this story hahahaha! See ya'll in another 2 millennium I guess :^/