Strip or Dare! Pt. 2

"Leo, I dare you to canon ball in the backyard swimming pool!" Leo stared intently at Pisces. She hated getting wet, especially if it's hours before the sun rises that makes you shiver because of the chilly breeze.

"Ummm... is there any other dare?" She eyed them one by one, trying to convince them to let the wicked fish sign to change it. But that didn't work, of course.

"Nope, a dare is a dare like what Cancer and everyone else said. Do it now or you have to take something off!" Cheered Aries, which made Leo even more pissed off.

'Oh wait!' Said Leo inside her head, 'I'm wearing a tank top underneath this shirt right now! At least it's less embarrassing in front of everyone...' She was wearing a bra underneath the tank top, of course. She just find it comfortable to have three layers of clothes.

She stood up, and brought her shirt up to her head until the peice of fabric was took off. Leaving her with a grey and hot pink tank top.

"Not going to do the dare, especially because it's night time..." Leo said sitting down, still feeling uncomfortable of the people who were staring at her attire that hugged every curve of her body.

"Ok... Sagittarius, I dare you to pop ten balloons without screaming!" She had chose this dare to make it extra special to him. Also because she knew the man had a weakness that she knew.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" He shrieked violently, looking at the lioness's eyes for a sign of remorse.

"No, just getting my revenge. And it was sweet!" Leo laughed.

"Does anyone have balloons though?" Libra asked checking the shelves in the kitchen.

"Let us ask the holy Doitsu for them..." Scorpio laughed closing his eyes.

With the power of the author in this book, she magically gave them balloons.

"Thank you author!" Aries, Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio, Libra and Aquarius shouted.

"Hallelujah! Now we have balloons, time to do the dare, Saggy." Virgo said innocently, also wanting to see his reaction.

"Well shit..." Sagittarius cussed, earning him a glare from Capricorn.

Pisces and Gemini inflated 10 multi-colored balloons, throwing them in the floor and Sag was already sweating buckets.

"Done! Now get going Sagittarius!" Gemini shouted tying the last balloon and threw it on the floor.

Sagittarius gulped and picked up a small blue balloon with shaking hands.

"You can pop it with a needle or you can sit on it. But that's up to you," Aquarius said shrugging

He decided to sit on top of it, laying the balloon on the couch.

"On your mark... get set... GO!"

He sat on top of the balloon with such force and a pop can be heard echoing in the room.

He held in the urge to scream as everyone cheered him on.

---A few minutes later...---

Now Sagittarius was white as a sheet of paper. Still shuddering while wrapped in a blanket.

"Well then... now we know the result when we make Saggy face his fears." Aries sighed, shaking her head.

"Who's next, Sag?" Aquarius asked. Sagittarius lifted his arms and pointed at Gemini.

"It's about damn time!" Gemini exclaimed boldly.

"I d-dare you to go in a drive through while holding an ice cream... then ask the guy if they believe in unicorns. If they don't, put the ice cream on their forehead then drive away. But if they do, you still put the ice cream on their forehead." All of them laughed at the dare.