Chapter 15

Unedited, I just haven't updated in a while and I just felt like doing something for y'all, you guys are amazing im so sorry for not writing in a while.

Isn't it so crazy how you could go forever without knowing someone, then, you know them and its like the whole world revolves around them. They are your world?
Cliche I know, but something about this boy drawn me closer, he seemed mysterious in certain ways. Never talked about his home life, nor about how his day, little things. Normally no one would notice these things, I over analysis everything. So, of course I'd notice, the fairly tear stained face, or the occasional little cut that would be placed on his body.
I lay in bed, thinking. Mostly about how summer is going by so quickly and time is slipping from my grasp. How you could have all the time in the world and still feel like there's no time? I've done a million things, but can I name them? Hell no. I haven't done much in about a week however...
I get up because its 4 PM and I need to get up and do something with my life, sadly. I could just lay in bed just thinking, but sometimes I need a break from my thoughts.
Swinging my legs over the side of the bed my mind wonders over to what my friends are doing, not that I'm clingy, but I haven't seen any of them since the sleepover. They've all made plans but I turned them down due to... Mood swings. Mood swings in which I didn't feel like hanging out with anyone.
I reach my bed room door and opened it, making my way to the kitchen to make coffee.
As I near the stairs, at the bottem, a clown appears, the same fucking clown as I seen before. I swallow hard, and blink hoping he'd be gone. Opening them back up a year slips, revealing, nothing... Nothing. Nothing...
I blink twice, still nothing, must have been my mind playing tricks on me huh? There's no way to express what I feel about this, it makes no sense.
I go down stairs and into the kitchen. The coffee pot is already fun and there's a newspaper on the table with a note. I pull the yellow note from the top of the pile and read it, scanning my eyes over the messy handwriting it reads;
"Working late, dinner is in the fridge, Lex will be back later as well.
-Mom ❤"

Great... A night of being completely alone. I hear my little sister in the other room. I look around the corner of the kitchen and look into the living room, she's watching some stupid cartoon of hers. Turning back to the kitchen, more specifically the coffee maker. I smile at my true love.
I pick up a coffee mug from the cabinets, which was just a simple black mug, grabbing the coffee grounds and what not and making said coffee.
As I wait for the coffee to brew, the phone starts to ring, rushing over I pick up.
"Hey, this is Eddie," His voice sounds torn and distressed
"Oh hey, what's up? " I ask in reply, worried.
"It's Bev. We need your help. "