Chapter 11

((Just realized how much the reader pouts, I'm sorry also mentions of self harm .))
Unedited.

The tiny pup jumps up and down and tugs on the leash, excitement radiating off of him.
Richie smiles when I kneel down to play with the puppy. Laughing and smiling as the dog licks my face and runs around.
"If only you knew Y/n, if only."
"What was that Rich?"
"Oh, nothing."
"You sure?"
"Course baby" he smirks(69 wordz)
"okay..." I sigh unconvenced.
We walk over to the pen, in the other field I see the other losers, must have walked off without us, strange.
We get into the gated area and let the pup off he leash. Tucker jumps and runs around. Richie picks the ball from my hand and throws it for the little dog.
The dog runs like lightning to get it but instead of dropping it at our feet his lays down and chews on it.
After a few minutes the others come over to us, they must have put the dog away because there's no dog with them.
"Oh my god hes so cute!" Nina fangirls
"Not as cute as you are." Bev replies causing Ninas face to go beet red.
"Barf," I say gagging.
"Well, you and Richie eye fuck each other every five seconds." Nina retorts calmly.
"We do not!" I protest, looking at Richie whose eyes I notice are looking at my boobs. I elbow him and mutter "pervert" under my breath. Richie grouns
" Im a teenage boy, what do you expect? Do think Eddie doesnt because I see him look at Allys ass 24/7."
"Eddies too innocent. He'd never do that." I state. Richie then makes my head turn to where Eddie and Ally were. Ally talking to Bill and Eddie right behind her, shocker, looking at her ass.
"Eddie! Really?" He just looks at me flustered giving me the "don't-you-dare-tell-anyone-about-this" kinda look. I just shake my head kinda disappointed. Only because I thought hed never do anything like such.
I turn my attiention back to the little puppy.
"Awweee whose a good boy? You are! Yes you are, I wuv you, yes I do!" I say rubbing his belly.
"Why don't you talk to me like that?"
"Oh are you into puppyplay?"
"Only doggystyle" he winks. I stop playing with Tucker and look at Richie with a "what-the-hell" face. He struggs and walks off.
After a while of playing with the little angel called Tucker, we had to go.
We all say goodbye to Tucker, the girl, and the woman that greeted us and ran to our bikes. I hopped onto Richies, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back.
"H-h-hey we s-s-hould have a s-sleepover" bill suggested, everyone thought about it and decided to ask their parent when they got home.
We laughted the whole way there and Richie dropped me off at my house to ask my mom if I could go.
"Bye sweetcheeks," he winks," bye um er honey?" He laughs goddamnit that goddamn laugh, I blush.
"I never said I was creative!"
"Eh, you tried, next time call me Daddy instead." He kept a straight face the whole time he said that.
"WHAT NO, NO, NO, AND NO." I shouted a smile creapt onto his adorable face.
"Just kidding sweets," he thinks for a moment "unless you want to that is?" He winks, Im probably so red in the face I cant. I roll my eye pretending to not give a shit.
"I gotta go ask my mom, remember?"
" fine, hurry up though."
" are you not going to ask your mom or dad?" He shrugs, " they wouldnt care if I was dead laying on the floor of my bedroom, or kitchen. My dad would probably tell my corpse to clean up after my blood was everywhere." He said with a roll of hus eyes, "not to ention my moms probably so drunk she cant even see."
I look at him with shocked eyes, he gives me a weak smile and inches the nape of his neck. "Heh, sorry." He trailed off.
"If you ever need a place to stay, my doors always open."
"What are your hours for your legs?"
I punch his arm playfully.
" always crossed, never spread."
"That's no fun!"
"Whatever," I say shaking my head, " you can either come inside or stay out here and burn to death."
H swiftly moves torwords my door, I open it and the house is silent. Richie folliws me upstairs and too my room where we have hung out many times before.
I grab a bag and find shorts, two shirts and pajama shorts. Richie is laying on my bed. I go grab my old school bag and dump everything out. Poloroids fall out and go everywhere. Pictures of my friends were everywhere.
"Ooo, what this?"
Richie had grabbed a picture of me and a friend in swimming suits at the beach.
I laugh," that was my best friend Alexa, she was a lot like you, except would come up behind you at random points and thrust on your ass."
"I should start doing that." Richie thinks outloud. I shake my head quickly.
"No please no."
Richie looks back at the picture and notices my thighs, which had scabs and white lines. He look at me, with kind eyes.
" Y/N, are you alright?"
I give him a weak smile.
"I'm 5 weeks clean. Its hard but, I did it."
He looks at my legs and gives me a look of confusion.
"I didn't want to scare you guys so, I covered it up with makeup..." I trailed off, I licked my finger and rubbed my thigh where I knew where an old scar was, once the new skin I put on came off, I looked up to Richie. He doesn't hesitate for a second, I hug him tightly.
"Thank you..."
"For what?" He asked.
"Not asking why I did...This?" He rolls down his sleeve, which had red markings, most looked 2 weeks old other looked no more than a couple days old. I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around him, I cant believe hed do that? He seemed so happy. Well the happiest people are the most broken ones.