Ch 17- Change

Hana's pov

Uhhhh, what was that scream.... I'm so confused!!!!!! Well, I guess they announced we were here but I was blasting music so I couldn't hear.

They opened the gates and apparently when someone walked out people screamed so loud you could hear it from the plane. What other celeb could've been on the plane besides us?

Arghhhhh, I'm so confused. Oh well.

We started walking off the plane and of course I thanked the flight attendants and pilot.

Immediately after we got off, screams filled the room.

Didn't know this many fans would be here. It could be a mix of our fans and the mystery celeb that got off before us. But most of the posters say my name on it.

WAIT A SEC.

There's some posters....

With

A

Name

Besides

Gemz members!!!!

It's Lee Jong Suk!

Ya know, famous kdrama actor dude. Who was main guy in 'While You Were Sleeping" and tons of dramas bc he's so amazing!!!

He's like my fav actor!!!

O.M.G

How did we not even realize?!?!

"EMERALD UNNIE!!!"

"What crazy maknae"

"WE WERE ON THE SAME FLIGHT AS LEE JONG SUK!!!"

"OMG REALLY"

"YESSSS"

Then all of Gemz started screaming and fangirling together. Even in front of the fans😂

This is how much we love Lee Jong Suk.

I just realized we missed seeing him....darn it!!!!!

We went to our hotel and relaxed for a while....living the life...

Jungkook's pov
Omg, I'm such an idiot!!!! Why did I even bully in the first place.... I'm rethinking everything over and now I realize I was such a jerk!!!! Diamond must hate me now huh.... I HATE YERIN SO MUCH..... ughhhhhhh hopefully Hana will see the new me....the me that changed...

I'm going to change....

Taehyung's pov

I'm so stressed lately....bts is going to have a comeback soon(I'm so excited!!!!) and all the stuff going on with Hana like arghhhhhhh!!!!

I feel so bad for maknae though...
he likes Hana and so do I but he's in such a horrible position...

Hana literally H.A.T.E.S him....like REALLY hates him.... isn't it horrible if your crush hates you?!?! Like I would be so depressed... I hope she sees how good he actually is... although I do love her myself and want to date her....don't a bunch of us..

BamBam's pov

Jyp sent all of GEMZ on a trip to New York!!!! LIKE SO UNFAIR! That's like such a privilege to just go there for vaca.... GEMZ isn't even doing promotions right now!!!

I'm so jealous😭😭😭

I wanna go to New York and hang out with Hana!!!!!!

Hana's mine!!! And will always be mine!

Oh by the way, I'm gonna ask Hana to prom😏😏😏

[BAMBAM STOP GIVING SPOILERS TO THE READERS!!!!!!!

Not my fault....I can't help but give away my plans!!!

Ughhhhh]

I'm so scared others will though....actually I know for a fact someone else is going to ask her...

But hopefully she rejects them and accepts me😁

Because I'm DabDab and Hana loves DabDab🤣

Hana's pov

I still can't believe we are in the big apple!!!! It's so surreal!

I can't wait to go shopping and sightseeing!

I was so excited I just got up and jumped on the bed... burying my face into a pillow...

"Awww maknae is so cute~" Sunhee Unnie said.

"So kyeopta!" Stated JenJen Unnie too....

"I agree" Not Jinhee Unnie too!

"Ugh" I mumbled *face still in pillow*

My Unnie just laughed....

~~~
Ahhh!! This story is getting like nowhere...... don't worry voting is over so the story must go on and end soon!

VOTING IS OFFICIAL OVER!!!!

I've counted all the votes and the 3 winners are Taehyung, Jungkook, and Bambam!

All three will get special endings!

Here's the full results:

(Sorry my handwriting sucks here

(Sorry my handwriting sucks here... I was really trying to hurry....)

*sorry for short chapter...*

-Authornim!
(5/12/18)
(651 words)