Ch 11- Hospital? Pt 1 😷🤒

(Unedited)
Hana's pov
Today was another day of school. I was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone. I fell on the ground and all my books scattered on the floor. I saw a hand in front of me and I instinctively grabbed it. The person pulled me to my feet then I looked up and saw Yuta from nct. I've never really encountered him at school before but he was in a few of my classes. "Mianhae, I wasn't looking" I said. "It's alright, I'll walk you to class since I'm pretty sure we have the same class." He said. I just nodded.

Yuta' s pov
I was walking down the hall when I bumped into a girl. She seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't figure out why. I pulled her to her feet then helped her pick up her books. "Mianhae, I wasn't looking" was all she said. "It's alright, I'll walk you to class since I'm pretty sure we have the same class" I said. She seemed like a nerd but a nice one and I think she gets bullied so I want to help her. Although she's a nerd, she's actually quite cute. And she's also quite unique because she's not like almost all the other girls here because she doesn't fangirl when she sees an idol. Also she doesn't try to impress us idols like the other girls even though it's obvious I wouldn't like anyone at this school because my eyes are set on one person in particular..........! It's Diamond from GEMZ. What's not to like about her! The only thing that I don't like about her is that she's too perfect so she has soooooo many guys lined up for her so there's a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot lot of competition. We walked into class and took our seats.

Back to Hana's pov(diamond)
*skip to after school*
I was out side the school gate when someone suddenly pushed me against the brick wall. I slammed into the wall and heard laughing. Ugh.... can't I live my high school lie in peace like I wanted. I thought this disguise would help me. I looked around and saw THE YERIN. Her and her gang were laughing at me and she smirked. I could easily wipe that smirk off her face but I held my anger in. She continued by punching me and her gang held me down. I finally got freed from there grip and moved right at the same time Yerin tried throwing a punch so she ended up punching the brick wall outside the school and she shouted in pain. Then manager's car came and I quickly went to it then we drove off to the house/mansion/dorm. The weather was nice outside so I decided to go for a swim. Once again...... unnies are busy😭. I'm wearing this⤵️

It was simple but looked good on me

It was simple but looked good on me. I went to my backyard and sat on the bench for a while and put on sunscreen. I also had my sunglasses on. I played on my phone for a while then I went into the pool. The nice cool weather felt good on my skin.

JB's pov
Me and the rest of got7 besides Mark since he had to do something, are hanging out at BTS's house. We played a bunch of video games then I looked out the window and saw an angel! No, it was Hana, but she is literally an angel. Me and a lot of other idols have a crush on her. She looked sooooo good in that swimsuit though. My god, ugh. I wish I could go over and join her. I was still staring at her when "JB hyung, are you ok?" Yugyeum asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said but still staring at Hana. He followed my gaze and saw her. "Wow, Hana is so hawt!" Yugyeum said loudly which caused everyone to look our way. Some came to see and they all had their jaws dropped. Nooooo, I can't let them see my future wife like that!!!!! Wait, what am I thinking.........

Back to Hana's pov
Soon I got bored so I went in and took a shower then changed. Now I have no idea of what to do! I'M SO BORED!!!😩Should I visit someone or mabey go to the park. Mmhhmmmm...... I guess I could go to the park. I was walking to the park when a cute little dog ran to me. It was soooo Cuteeeeee. "Coco!coco!" I heard someone calling. I looked at the dogs collar and it said coco. I picked up coco and looked closer at it. I feel like I've seen coco somewhere before. Someone ran up to me and I was surprised when that person was a youngjae. "Hi youngjae! Is Coco your dog?" I asked him. "Me and Mark share coco but it lives with all of us" he said. "Ok, cool!" "I have to go now. Bye!" "Bye" I walked in the opposite direction of him and soon got to the park in our neighborhood. Only people that live in this neighborhood are allowed into the neighborhood and can come to this park so everyone here is either famous or rich. I was surprised again when there weren't really many people here. I remember sitting down on a bench and something hitting my head before everything went black......

??? Pov(someone from school)
I snuck into the 'famous and rich' people's neighborhood and went to their park. Then I saw the back of someone's head. It looked like that nerd that I hate, Hana's head but I couldn't see her face. I snuck up on her and smacked her head with all my my might. Then she blacked out and I saw her face. It wasn't the nerd! It was Diamond from GEMZ. If I'm caught then my parents small business will go bankrupt and I might go to jail. I ran out of the neighborhood. Ran and ran until I was far far away.

Exo's Chanyeol pov
I was walking though the park when I saw a figure on the ground who seems to have blacked out. I quickly rushed to the person and when I got closer I was shocked to see The Diamond from GEMZ! She was my crush and ideal type. I quickly carried her bridal style to the hospital. It wasn't far since there were so many rich and famous people here they need some people to help the injured or sick right away and the next hospital is kinda far so they pretty much built this hospital for the famous and rich. The nurses rushed her in and I texted Suho that I was at the hospital to help Diamond. I called JYP since that's probably the right thing to do and he said he would inform her members about this. It's sad to see the perso you love in the hospital bed looking helpless. I wish I could've been there earlier and known why she was knocked out. Then the door burst open revealing many people from other groups and her members. They were mostly guys. Then someone else burst open the door. "Where's my sister!" She shouted. It was Taeyeon sunbaenim? Who's her sister. She saw Diamond on the bed and sat in the chair next to the bed crying and balling her eyes out. Diamond is Taeyeon's sister? That can't be right.
________________________________
Sorry for the kinda short chapter but hope you like it and thanks for the votes and reads once again!
-authornim😙
☺️Saranghae☺️