Ch 10- Soorin's B-day!

Hana's pov
I woke up to the sunlight filling my room through the window. Today was Soorin's birthday. I already planned something super big for school. My cousin was going to come into the cafeteria at school during lunch and sing happy birthday to Soorin and give her my gift for her which is a signed Bigbang album with all the members signatures then my cousin will leave and in the evening will be a surprise birthday party! At the party I'm gonna show up as Diamond though. I got my gift and gave it to GD oppa next door then I went to school.
*skip to lunchtime*
Everyone was eating lunch and the cafeteria was load. Me and Soorin were eating lunch with got7 and twice like usual then the door opened revealing my cous and in his hand was my gift in a bag. He had security around him so when a bunch of people tried to crowd around him the security pushed them back. He went to the middle of the cafeteria and started singing happy birthday to Soorin. Soon everyone in the cafeteria joined in.
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Soorin! Happy birthday to you!!!!
After we sang he also said it was me who brought him here and Soorin looked so happy to meet her ultimate bias. "O. M. G!!!! I can't believe GD sang happy birthday to me!!!!thank you Hana!!!" Soorin shouted. "Your welcome, you know he's my cousin" I whispered the last part. "No Wayyyy!!!!" She screamed. Then I brough her to the middle of the cafeteria and GD gave my gift to her. "NO WAYYYY!!!!!!" Soorin yelled. "Thanks Hana!!!!" She yelled that part too. She got to hug and take pics with GD. Then I hugged my cousin bye and he left then we went back to our table and continued eating. "I can't believe I hugged GD" Soorin kept on saying. "
*time skip to after school*
I went home and all my unnies had schedules until late at night so they couldn't come to the party. T~T. 😭. I got ready and went into my Lamborghini then drove to the designated place for the party. I had my driver go to Soorin's house and sent her a note saying:
Dear my sweet Soorin,
Please dress nicely and get ready by 6:00pm. By that time my driver will be there to pick you up and send you to XXXXXX place.
Love your bestie, Hana aka diamond!
I went inside and made sure everything was ready then the guest started to arrive. I invited some famous people and soon Soorin came in a limo. Yep, I sent a limo to pick her up. I wanted her to feel special on this day.

Soorin's pov
When I got home from school, someone left a note for me and I had to get ready by 6:00pm. When six came around I heard the doorbell and opened it to see Hana's driver. In the note it said she would send her driver and he led me to a limo! Aww, Hana's the best bestie ever! Amiright. When we got ther, a spotlight was on me as I walked in and I saw so many famous people. Then GD came to me and asked to dance! Of course I said yes!

Hana's pov
I asked GD oppa to dance with her and obviously agreed because he does almost anything I ask him to do. Then I found my sister, I invited her too. "How's my little donsaeng?" She asked while smiling. "Great, glad you could come for my bff's bday party!" I said to her. "Of course I would come sis!" The media still don't know we are sisters or that GD is our cousin. I danced with so many people and accepted like all offers to dance but when Jungkook asked I just ignored him and walked away. I hated him so much that words can't explain how much I hated him. I of course dance with moonbin.... obviously! When it was 1, we all went home and when I got home, I saw my unnies were I the living room with puffy eyes. They heard me close the door and yelled, "where were you!!!! You made us worried sick!!!" "I went to celebrate my friend's birthday!" "Well next time tell us, we got home at like 12 and you weren't here!" "Ok, I'll tell you next time, anyways, I'm going to bed" "goodnight maknae" "goodnight unnies!" I went upstairs and did my usual night routine then passed out on my bed.
________________________________
I hope you liked this short chapter. I'm not sure when Hana will reveal her identity to the school but I THINK it will be coming soon. Anyways.....
💛SARANGHAE💛
-author-nim😆