Chapter 1

Shannon's P.O.V

I'm woken up by my oh so amazing brothers coming into my room screaming not the best way to be woken up. "SHAN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED MUM HAS SOME NEWS TO TELL YOU WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM WORK!!!" all three of my brothers scream at me while jumping on my bed. I just groan in return. Witch in return made them chant "GET UP GET UP" over and over.

"UGH fine I'm up now GET OUT" after I said that they ran out of my room like there was no tomorrow haha.

I got out of bed and put my feet to the cold wooden floor. I ran into the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and hair, style my hair and put on a small bit of make-up like foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I went back into my room and put on my clothes for the day witch was a pair of Jean shorts , nirvana t-shirt, black vans and all my bracelets of all my favourite bands and singers.

"BEAU?" I scream when I get down stairs.

"WHAT?" he screamed back from the kitchen. I skipped my way to the kitchen. Way to cheerful for me in the morning.

"Do you know what mum wants to tell me when she gets home?" I asked as I appear in the kitchen with him while getting a bowl of cheerios.

"Um................no" he said looking anywhere than me. Okay then..........

"Are you sure?" I asked not believing his first answer. Could it be that bad he can't tell me? OH GOD WHAT COULD IT BE?

"I said no" he snapped and walked out of the kitchen. Leaving me standing there very confused. I didn't mean to upset him by asking a question! I sighed continuing to eat my cereal to start my day.

Beau's P.O.V

What am I supposed to tell her? She's my little sister and I can't get her out of this no matter how many times I argue with my mum over it.

I walk into the twins room to see the playing a game of Fifa. I hope this will get my mind off of things! Even tho I now Shan is so going to freak when she is told what she needs to know.

"Hey can I play?" I ask my two brothers while sitting beside Jai.

"Since when the fuck do you ask can you play?" Luke asked as he playfully punched my arm.

"Ha-ha that was funny. Give me the controller then!" I said as I had my hand stretched out infront of Luke waiting for him to put it in my hand.

"Haha nope" he said popping the 'p' I just stared at him and sighed just sitting back and watching him play.

Jai's P.O.V

I had an off feeling about the news mum wanted to tell Shan! I hope its nothing bad!

I know Beau knows by the way he's acting but I'm not gona ask because he looks stressed as fuck right now so I'm going to leave it and hope for the best.

Luke's P.O.V

I think Beau might know what mum wants to tell Shan! I'm hoping its not that bad.

"I'M GOING TO EMMA'S!!" Shan screamed as she came running into the room and almost tripped over my feet. I burst out into laughter as she gave me the death glares witch made me laugh harder.

"No your not mum will be home soon!" Beau said not even glancing at her. Me, Jai and Shan just looked at Beau in shock that was the first time Beau has ever been strict with telling us or Shan right now that we can't go out.

"Then can she come over I'm bored sitting downstairs by myself?" Shan asked with a bored tone of voice to Beau.

"Ye sure whatever" Beau said to her and with that she left the room.

Shannon's P.O.V

I pulled my phone out really quick. Sitting on the couch ready to text Emma my cousin she's more like my sister tbh (to be honest).

To: My Bitch Em (she set it not me)

* Hey can't go out :( wana come over ? :)

Within minutes I got a reply.

From: My Bitch Em

* Ye sure :P

What made it even better was that Emma only lived next door so she should be here any............bing dong well now haha.

I ran to open the door as fast as I could almost face planting the floor that would of been funny.

"HEY OMG IT'S BEEN LIKE FOREVER SINCE I SEEN YOU!!!!!" I screamed at Emma as I opened the door jumping on her giving her the biggest hug ever.

"Haha you just seen me yesterday!" she says while giggling.

"I don't care it still feels like forever to me!!!" I said proudly while pulling her into the house and into the sitting room. I put the t.v on and put on the music channel's. We sat on the couch facing each other ready for our chat.

"So.............." Emma started.

"Way to make things awkward hahahahaha" I said to her witch made her burst into laughter.

So we just chated about random stuff. While waiting for my mum to come home from work with her big news for me I'm sort of nervous to know what she has to say.

2hrs later (sorry for the time jump)

The moment when my mum walked through the door my nervous where getting worse. CALM DOWN CALM DOWN it's gonna be okay I kept chanting in my head.

"SHANNON?" mum shouted when she closed the front door.

"In the sitting room with Emma!" I shout to my mum from the couch.

"Oh it's good your here Emma I have big news to tell Shan!" mum said while taking a seat on the arm of a chair. Emma just smiled really wide at my mum.

"That's creepy!" I whispered into Emma's ear causing her to go into a fit of giggles.

"Shut up!" she said back after she stopped giggling.

"BOYS! COME DOWNSTAIRS I HAVE NEWS!" mum shouted up the stairs to my idiot brother's. They came running down the stairs like animals just after getting out of a cage. They triped over each other on the last step witch caused me, Emma and mum to burst out laughing.

"ALRIGHT! come on sit down I need to tell you's now!" mum said to everyone. We obeyed and all sat on the couch's.

"Okay so..............Shannon I have to tell you that you are going to get married!!!" mum said excitedly while all the colour of my fave drained. She seen the look on my face and her smile dropped.

"WHAT?!?" me, Jai, Luke and Emma said in sync. While Beau stayed silent with his head down.

"Wait!!!" I said letting everyone's eyes fall on me. I shifted uncomfortably under there eyes.

"What sweetheart?" mum said.

"Who?" I dare ask referring to who I will be getting married to.

"Luke, Luke Hemmings" mum replyed.

A/N

Hey guys first chapter :D YAY!!!!

Let me know what you guys think about it and if I should continue this book :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT

Please no hate this is my first fan fiction and I'm trying my best :)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or if its short!

Thanks for reading!!!

Love , Shan :) x