Zao's lemon~

Guys, I am so sorry for the late update. My family recently went through a lot of problems and stress, and during the time, I went through a serious depression fall. But now, I'm back on my feet, ready to update! Enjoy!

You sighed, snuggled into Zao's warm body, watching the fire dance like a graceful ballerina. "Ya know, I bet you could dance like that for me," Zao stated with a smirk on his face. You looked up at him, asking him a silent question. "Go put it on, kitty." He spoke gently, but firmness was present in his words. You bolted for the stairs, eager to change. You came back down a few minutes later, dressed in a short, flowy dress. Its main design was flowers, but it had pretty abstract patterns wrapping around the side. He smiled. "Just like a goddess." He murmured, pulling you down onto him. He gently traced your sides, guiding them to your center. Your hands moved to the hem of his shirt, pulling it off excitedly. "My handsome god." You spoke softly. "Let us go upstairs, kitty." With that, Zao scooped you up off him and carried you up the stairs, bringing you to the shared bedroom. Carefully, he set you on the bed, him crawling on top of you afterward. He trailed kisses down your neck, torso, and hips, stopping at the tattoo you had, placing a delicate kiss on it. His lips then connected with your core, causing moans and sighs to escape your throat. He pulls away mere moments from release. You released a childlike whine, telling him exactly what you needed; him. He propped you up on the pillows and slid himself of you with ease. You cried out and bit your tongue. He cooed soothing words in Chinese into your ear, hoping to take your mind off the pain you were currently feeling. After a little bit of time, he began to move his hips against your own, making the moans louder and higher pitched. He elicited grunts, groans, and sighs. The end of this came to quickly. He removed himself out of you and pulled you into his sweaty, heaving body. "Wǎn'ān, tiger lily." "Good night to you as well, Zao."