Allen's Lemon~

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, CLICK AWAY NOW

You groaned. Allen has been ignoring you for the past couple days, and you were slightly aroused. "Allen." You whined, your childish demeanor coming out. "Come play with me." You purred softly, instantly alerting him about your arousal. Allen turned to you with a smirk. "Aww, is somebody horny?" He chuckled deeply, turning you on even more. "C'mere doll. I'll make you feel good." You jumped towards him, making him try and catch you. Succeeding, he instantly began to suck on your neck, finding your sensitive area almost immediately. "Ahhh, Allen." You moaned and bit your lip. Allen was not happy with your volume. So he bit your neck. Hard. A yelp left you, causing him to growl softly. "Allen, hurry up." "We can't skip foreplay, doll." He reminded you, causing you to roll your eyes, but soon your eyelids closed, as Allen gently removed your shirt and bra, leaving your breasts exposed to the chilly air. Allen chuckled again. "So beautiful." He continued to grope you and after a few more minutes of that, he slowly moved down your body, past your stomach, and reached the waistline of your skinny jeans/skirt/shorts etc. He smoothly pulled them down, revealing clean and smooth legs. He kissed your left ankle, then your shin, then your knee, then your thigh, and repeated the process to your right leg. Then he proceeded to trail kisses down your stomach, leaving you practically shouting at him to continue. He smirked at you and placed a kiss on your clit. You huffed, urging him on. He then traced your labia and finally pressed his lips to your entrance, leaving you gasping and crying out in pleasure. Just as your first orgasm was upon you, he stopped. "Now now, you cannot have all the fun, darlin." He said with a cheeky smile. You pouted, but then realized what he meant. Your pouting turned into a smirk. "Of course Allen." He laid down, and you pulled his boxers down, revealing his 7-inch manhood. You admired his size for a minute, then placed a kiss on his tip. His breath hitched, and he released a small whining sound. You placed your hand on the bottom half of his manhood and placed your lips on the top half it. Then he began to moan as you sucked him. Just as he was throbbing for release, you pulled away, giving him the same cheeky smile he gave you. You tutted and stated, " Allen, my dear, you cannot have all the-" He slammed you down and lined his manhood with your entrance. Without even a single hesitation, you pushed yourself down onto him and clamped a hand over your mouth, the waves of pleasure almost being unbearable. He growled and demanded you uncover your mouth. You forced your hand away from mouth just as the moans flowed from your vocal cords. His grunts and your shrill moans created something like music and filled the room. You came first. You came practically shrieking his name, while he came shortly after, bellowing your name like his life depended on it. He pulled out, white liquid following in a trail. He fell next your almost unconcious body, and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Love ya, dollface." Love you too, Alley boy."