Autobots, and Decepticons

Jack's POV

To say that today was a little odd would have been an understatement. And coming from me, the guy who hangs out with 30 foot tall alien robots that's saying something. It had all started as a normal day, the usual school and such.

Things got weird though, when Vince started picking on that new transfer student Grover. Of course I couldn't just let him pick on the poor guy, so I told the bully off. Of course he just laughed, but at least he left him alone. After that though, I met his two friends, Percy and Annabeth.

Percy seemed like a nice enough guy despite the odd name, though Annabeth seems a bit stubborn. Before I got to talk with them though, I had to head off to my job at the K.O Burger.

It was on my way there though, that I had a case of Déjà vu. Three Vehicon drones had pulled behind me and Arcee as we drove, and begun chasing us. Eventually they had separated us, when out of the blue those three showed up again, with Percy carrying a sword of all things. Where did he even hold it, actually a better question was where was it now?

He had no visible sheathe on him and the sword had just disappeared. I shrugged to myself. When Optimus was done explaining who the bots were to the three I'd make sure to ask some questions of my own.

I shifted my focus back to the scene unfolding before me. Compared to when we first met the bots, these three were, taking it... well to say the least. They didn't look completely awestruck anyway.

Annabeth crossed her arms and tried to stare down Optimus. I'll give the girl this much, for as stubborn as she is, she's a tough one. "Not until you explain who or what you are!" she demanded earning a look from Percy and Grover that said please don't tick off the three story robot.

Optimus simply nodded "A fair enough request." He said as he activated his holographic display. Suddenly images of a gleaming metal planet began hovering in front of the three.

"This is our home planet, Cybertron" He explained "For eons we Cybertronians lived together in peace on the planet. Until the war."

Percy interrupted him with a similar question I had once asked "Wait, how do robots start up a war? Aren't you guys suppose to be very logical and stuff?"

Optimus shook his head slightly "We are sentient organism just like humans. We are fully capable of feeling emotions including greed, ambition, and hate. This war was fought over many reasons, though in the end it fell to a war over the remaining supply of Energon, our life energy. During the war I fought with one who I once considered a brother. But the waging of war will corrupt even the greatest of souls, and so it was that my comrade Megatron fell to his own twisted desires, and lead his own faction, the Decepticons."

Annabeth spoke up "Was that what attacked Jack on the road earlier?"

Optimus nodded "Indeed, though those were simple drones, incapable of advanced thoughts like Cybertronians. The war took a heavy toll on our planet, and eventually, our creator, and the core of our planet Primus, fell into a deep slumber, halting the creation of Energon. Since that day, Autobot and Decepticon alike have wandered the stars searching for a place to settle and stay."

"Why Earth?" Percy asked

"We did not wish to intrude upon your planet during such early stages of your species of development. But sadly, it was not us who arrived first, but Megatron in his flagship the Nemesis. Since then we have worked with the governments of Earth to fight off Decepticon incursions onto military bases."

The three looked stunned to say the least. I guess that would make sense, given how they just found out that there was a secret alien war that was going on right under their noses.