Chapter 16 - a fucking push

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes as I saw figures walking this way.

"What's the problem?" Natsu asked. I pointed to a group of girls. It's Lisanna and her minions.

"Natsu! You're slow. Let me help you get rid of her," the bitch said, standing in a fight position. Her minions too by the way. I grabbed the sleeve of Natsu's shirt. He looked at me and gave a 'what' look.

"May I fight Lisanna while you keep her minions busy?" He was thinking of it and nodded.

"May I have a suggestion?" I said loud and clear.

"What?" She sneered.

"I'm gonna fight you without your girls and no interupting," I said and she smirked.

Lisanna turned to her girls, "Stand back," and she turned to me. "Okay."

And then we were in a fighting position.

This girl was wearing heels, stupid. She advanced to me and threw a punch. I dodged and and tackled her.

Just like she did this last time, I harshly tugged at her hair.

She screeched loudly, kicking me off. I had a bunch of hair from her in my hand. She widened her eyes and glared.

"You bitch," she shouted and tackled me out of no where.

Ouch, shit.

She scratched my cheeks with her long nails. I pinched her arm and she drew her hand back.

I rolled over and kneed her stomach. I made some distance, feeling my cheek. Some droplets of blood fell.

I gritted my teeth and pushed her to the ground.

Lisanna stayed on the grass, furious.

Her minions stood there shocked, but soon came to attack me. I was ready to defend myself, but Natsu stepped in front of me, a devilish smirk on his face.

They stopped, probably knowing not to fight to Natsu.

"Go away, Dragneel, we have business with the blonde," one sneered.

"You have to fight me first," Natsu said. My heart swelled as he really wanted to defend me. Or he wanted to have some fun. Either way... it's in my benefit.

The two girls looked at each other and still decided to attack. They probably thought that with the two if them they can take him out. Yeah, never knew they were that stupid.

"I warned you," Natsu said. The girls began to attack, Natsu didn't do a thing except defending.

I frowned and yelled: "Do something." He still didn't do something.

"You asshole," one girl yelled, and then he looked directly in her eye. He then pushed both of them over Lisanna. I high fived Natsu.

That's all it takes. A fucking push. "Stay away from me," I warned Lisanna, making my voice venomous. She glared, her clothes still covered in dirt.

Natsu and I left the park. He grabbed a small towel from his backpack, holding it to my cheek carefully. He looked worried. "You're bleeding. How did that happen?"

"Nails. They're a pain in the ass," I answered, taking the towel out of his hands to press it to the part where it was bleeding.

"Should we go back to our room?"

I shrugged my head. "It's fine. I always stop bleeding quickly." I lifted the towel. "See? It's fine."

He nodded, looking almost impressed how the bleeding already stopped. It's already evening. "Hey, want to eat by a restaurant? I still owe you something," I said tight-lipped. I still remember the way he devoured the waiter's mouth.

A waiter came and this time it wasn't the one like before. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"A spot for two please, thank you," and she led the way to a table by a window. We ordered food and I forgot that Natsu has a huge appetite. The bill was 150000 jewels.

We went to our room and watched a movie. But Natsu chose the movie, it was a horror movie. And he demanded me to watch it. I jumped every time by a scary part.

Suddenly Natsu swung his arm around my shoulder. I calmed down and watched the movie till the end without jumping. "Never let me watch a horror movie EVER AGAIN," I said to him or rather screamed. He chuckled.

We dived under the covers.

He kissed my forehead. I wanted to melt at the gesture.

"Sleep tight," he said and I smiled. "Good night," and we fell asleep.

______________________