Chapter 15: Brave Face...

Start from the beginning

I don't want sorry. It won't bring my mom and sister back. I cooked a small dinner tonight. Maccoroni and Freed chicken. I told the boy to come eat before going upstairs locking my self in I wasn't hungry any more. I just pulled my knees up to my chest and fell asleep listen to the song Beautiful people by Cher Lloyd.

"It's my last big breath what you want me to do........."

  The song became a faint and then I was surrounded by darkness.



I woke that morning feeling horrible. i brushed my teeth and barely brushed my hair. I did it with such little heart. I threw on some jeans and shirt.My shirt was big and my jeans wereregular skinny jeans. I grabbed some high tops before walking out my room. I didn't want a ride from any of the brown brothers so I walked to school I'm glad I woke up early because it would have took for ever and I'd be late.

I got to school a couple minutes early before the bell rung. I sat out side and waited.

" Your here early. How are you Ms. McKinney?" Mr. Holmes  smiled at me . He was a chocolate haired man in his late 40's or mid 30's. He had his hair slick back and and a dazzling smile. All straight and white teeth he looked like a Greek god for and old man. He's a very nice and funny man. He had on a dark grey suit on today with some dress shoes in.

" Never been better Mr. Holmes." I lied trying for a smile. He chuckled as he opened the school doors.

" Well I do favor school enthusiasm so please do come in. I'll make you something to drink your and hour early." He said.

An hour? I thought just minutes. I said in my head. I could feel the blush rising up my cheeks.
I stood and walked through and we sat down in his office and he brought me some hot chocolate later.

After an hour or so of talking with the princepal he had to leave so he let me play on the laptop until the school bell rung signaling school starting.

I did nothing but play game like dun buggy or crazy taxi. Old but really fun games to me. When the bell rung my first three classes ended so quickly i didn't realize it was lunch until Lucy came to stand next to me at my locker.

"Is things ok you've been avoiding Jacob all day." She stated.

"Whatever." I muttered.

"He seems really quiet and sad tee. Care to explian?" She asked. I was in such a pissy mood and she wasn't helipng with all the damn questions.

" Why do you suddenly feel like you should be a freind now?! I barley see you anymore! You don't talk to me! You left me like the others! Everyone is slowly slipping my fingers! I reach out to anyone any more! I'm tierd of this stupid mask i have to where everyday because when i'm ready to talk, No one is there to listen! I had you! You were my bestfreind! I had my mom and sister and brother even. Before my brith dad die life could never have been better. No You all are just leaving me! All of you are abodoning me. 

"First Dad, Then My brother, Then my mom and sister, Then Keenan, The angel, then Sunshine, The you, Now JACOB!!! All You fuckers don't care about me anymore!!!!! And now suddnely you intrested in being my freind and talking to me like it's been normal for a while now! I noticed i'm not meant to have people to be there for me! I realized there is NO SUCH THING AS LOVE!! I never had it and i never will! SO JUST PISS OFF SOME WHERE OFF YOU ACTAULLY QUIET GOOD AT IT!!" i I yelled before running into the cafe.