“I won’t fall to pieces if you say something wrong, you know, I’m not a child.” I said blankly, he stood still for a moment.

That was my chance.

I sprinted out of the room, and around the massive hallways, making sure there was a big gap between us. Seconds after I ran, I heard his big form bounding towards me at the same speed, if not, faster.

“Lee, stop running! I know this house better than you, I’ll catch you eventually!” Not if I hide, I thought. I would rather delay it if it meant he would know later, after all, he probably wouldn’t believe me.

Skidding across the wooden floor, I was about to turn a corner when I flat arms wrap around my waist, and haul me back towards a muscled chest. Feeling his chest on my back, it made me feel safe, and at home- which I didn’t want.

“No, no! Let go of me Blake! I swear to god-”

“Never” he promised confusing me, what was he- “I’m not ever letting you go, you know that” he surprised me. I never heard him talk like he wanted me, where had this suddenly come from?

“What are going on about Blake?”

“Who is the motherfucker?” he demanded, acting as though he never said any of those things a couple seconds ago.

“Okay, what the hell are you-”

“Who is the motherfucker who raped you?” he said slowly, as if I was too thick to process words spoken quickly. I scowled at him, I wasn’t thick. When I didn’t answer, I saw his anger ten-fold, and a murderous growl came from his mouth.

“Tell me!” he yelled, flipping me around to face him. I froze at his words; they were triggering a memory.

“Sorry” he quickly amended when he saw my expression, “just please tell me, I only want to help you” That was a first for me.

“You want to help me?”

“Of course I do, why wouldn’t I? I lo-” but he stopped when he realised what he was about to say. “I’d love to help you” he cleared his throat awkwardly, not meeting my gaze. Shrugging my shoulders, I realised I probably should tell him. Noticing a cream leather sofa behind Blake, I pushed him towards it, and sat down next to him.

Looking at me curiously, I knew he was waiting for me to break the silence.

“You’re the first” I started, waiting for him to continue.

“What?”

“You’re the first to believe me, or even ask who the guy is” I said seriously, everyone else thought I was a stupid girl who didn’t know the meaning of rape. I was fourteen for crying out loud!

“You’re joking… right?” when he saw me shake my head, a growl burst through his mouth, but I continued.

“I was fourteen when it happened, it was nearing the end of May; I was walking to the girls home from detention- I knew I was going to get shit for being late because it was my turn to wash up.” He nodded his head as if to say ‘keep going’. “And as cliché as this sounds, a black SUV with tinted windows was following me from behind. Of course, being the naïve girl I was then, I thought that there was another reason why it was slowly trailing behind me”.

“When I was a street away from the girls home, it started to pick up its pace, and drove beside me, and I freaked out slightly, and increased my pace. What I didn’t expect was for it to speed up along further in front of me and completely stop. I was going to cross the road, when a man in black sweat pants and a grey baggy t-shirt ran out from the driver’s seat, and jogged towards me.” I looked over at him to see his reaction; he looked confused and angry, incredibly angry.

“He grabbed me, and muffled my screams with a rag that had Chloroform in it, it didn’t have a huge dosage, but enough to make me limp and unconsious in under a minute. When I woke up, I had the biggest migrane of my life, I also had a dry throat, and as it turns out, I was chained to a bed.” When I said the last part, Blake growled again, this time it was louder and if possible; angrier.

“After that he… He, well he, you know, but the most sickening part was that he a had a mate, and a six year old daughter. They were completely innocent, and were forced to be his slaves. His daughter was adorable” I chuckled at the end, remembering her bouncy blonde curls and green eyes- just like her mum. “The only reason why she didn’t leave him was because he had already forcefully mated with her, and obviously then it would be impossible to leave him after that”. Blake nodded in understanding.

“I spent two weeks in there and in the middle of the second week-” I gulped, and my eyes started to water. “he murdered them in a fit of drunken rage. It was disgusting, I heard and saw the whole thing, he left the bedroom door open, my wrists and ankles were cut to the bone from my struggling to help them. I wished that he had taken his anger out on me, not them, they didn’t deserve it.” I closed my eyes as the seen unfolded from the back of my mind. He had abused them to death, the mother was first and then the little girl.

“He kept them in their own home as prisoners, and ended up killing his own mate and daughter. I swear I have never hated anybody so much in my life” I admitted, looking up to meet his gaze. For the first time, he leant forward, and drew me into a hug.

“What’s his name?” he asked, his voice low and gruff.

“Jackson Demir” he pulled me closer, and rested his chin on top of my head, I didn’t bother to tell him to get off. I didn’t have the strength.

“Although you probably don’t know him, he kept under the radar for most of his life, but he does have a fake name” I told him, he perked up at that.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Alex, Alex Simmons”

DeathxDemon