Two

BLUE

   "No, don't leave. Don't just leave," I said looking at him with tear filled eyes. He can't just leave us again like that.. He's not supposed to either.

But someone else was there, dragging him out. I shut my eyes to prevent tears, but when I opened it, his hands were chained, his face was swollen and there was blood on his face. The tears poured out uncontrollably when I figured that I couldn't free him. I couldn't do anything to them. Is that power? Is that what it felt like to be rich?

"Where are you going?" I said still trying to reach out for him. They dragged him away. They were still punching him, "Stop!" I shouted. They couldn't hear me.

Immediately, someone stood in front of me, raised his hand to my face in a punch and I woke up.

"BLUE! BLUE! Oh Blue, I got you okay," mom wrapped her arms around me, touching my forehead with the back of her palm. "Blue, I guess that was a bad dream? Why didn't you tell me you're having those dreams?. If you don't want to go to school today, don't worry about it. You can ski.. "

"No,  mom. It was just a dream, it wasn't so bad," I lied "and I never miss school, you know that." It's not the first time I've dreamt something like this. She doesn't know that.

"Well, then, " she said standing from my bed, "You've got to get ready. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you? But tell me when you have that dream again, okay?"

"Sure mom." No mom.

I sighed and jumped off my bed for a quick shower. I freshened up. The dream kept on replaying, but as usual I pushed it out. He'll be back soon.

I wore a high-waist black leggings with a pink crop-top nd a pair of sneakers to match the top. Mom drove me to school. Though I was joining the senior year students, it felt weird. I'd be the new girl in senior year? Odd too.

I walked into the busy halls of the school, students chattering their lives away, groups discussing and I didn't think anyone noticed me. One of the evils of transferring midterm.

"Heyy," someone said tapping me on my shoulders which made me to twist her hand. I thought she was one of them till I saw the pain in her eyes and I let go.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. Sorry if i scared you. You've got a strong grip and a nice reflex. You into wrestling? The name's Lisa."

"I'm Blue, "I said trying to put on the best smile I usually gave my mom. I knew I looked horrible when I saw her giggling, so I continued," I'm into a bit of wrestling but I practice a lot. Sorry about that. How's your wrist?"

"It's okay. You just took me on aware, plus you just looked so cute when you smiled that way. Anyway let's be friends. We both love wrestling. It's hard to have female friends who like wrestling, and I guess I can show you around?" she offered.

"Oh thanks that would be nice, I really don't understand this schedule," I said giving her my schedule sheet.

"Looks like we have first class together. English is right this way. "

I followed her into the class and I looked at the teacher and gave out a sigh of relief. "Phew. It's a female English teacher." I thought to myself. I really didn't want all those "newbie must introduce themselves and talk about their lives" rule. My life isn't boring and never has it been boring, but I hate talking about it infront of a lot of people.

The class actually went well. It was fun but I couldn't laugh as loud as I would have 'cause I was still getting used to the newbie stuff. Luckily, all my classes before lunch were with Lisa, and she explained all I had missed in each class.

During lunch Lisa took me to the cafeteria which was freakishly huge Oh...language! It was really huge, almost three times larger than my last school's.. I felt like I was the only one there when someone bumped into me and my food spilled all over me.

I could hear the laughter of everyone in that room, the laughter was normal to me though. I was a clown in m old school, and I don't mean I was made fun of, but I was the one making the fun. You get what u mean? I'm a badass. Simple. I flipped my long blue hair backwards to see the person that caused this.

I saw a pair of emerald green eyes starring at me with a sorry face. He had thick brown hair and he looked like he started working out only some months ago. He had a cute dimple as he smiled a little bit.

"Em.. Excuse me? You seem to be lost, "he said. His voice sounded almost familiar but I wasn't sure. They were familiar to my ears and..

" The name's Jake, Jake Carlous, you?" He asked.

"Uh.. um.. It's Blue, Blue Hathaway."  I said with a sweet smile. This time it was natural.

"Nice to meet you, Blue, and oh I'm sorry for the mess, I..." I couldn't even listen to him. He looked so gorgeous for a guy.

I'm no saint, I've had crushes that almost crushed me, but this...this is different.