Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since the.. you know... kiss & I've been doing a pretty good job at avoiding Harry. I don't know what had come over me that night. Uhhhh I'm so stupid. If I come face to face with him, he'll probably just laugh at me for thinking it might've been real. Right now I'm in my room locked away from the world but Uma. It's like 12 o'clock at night and I'm still awake, great. As I think of the kiss I feel myself slipping into a deep sleep.

I'm walking around the Araudon Campus with Harry. Hand in hand. He pulls me behind the bushes to the secret lake. I instantly dropped my bag and began to kiss him. He kissed back, and then he pulls back. ¨I love you Y/n¨ he whispers into my ear, his warm breathe tickling. ¨I love you too¨ I say back to him. His eyes sparkle as he smiles but then it all fades. He pushes me back and calls out for everyone to come. Everyone is surrounding us, trying to hold back laughter. I don't understand what's going on. ¨Harry?¨ I ask looking deep in his eyes. For a second I see remorse but then all I can see is coldness. He starts laughing along with everybody and begins to speak. ¨You actually think I would love you? What a piece of trash you are. You're the ugliest thing on this planet. I'd never want to be with someone like you!¨. I feel a single tear slip down my cheek, my knees give out and I fall to the ground. Uma, Mal and Evie come through the crowd and come up to me. Uma holds her hand out for me but when I reach for it she pulls her hand back. ¨You're such a loser, thinking I would actually help you up. Right.¨ she says walking away from me and to Harry. Mal stays behind for a second while Evie joins Uma. She bends down for her eyes to look straight into mine. Then her hand meets with my cheek. I feel a stinging pain shoot through my cheek as she stands up and walks away. ¨IF YOU HADN'T KILLED HIM, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. FREAK!¨ Evie shouts as her Harry, Mal and Uma walk away. What? As I stand a body falls on top of me making me fall bck down. The body lies on me. I take a look at the body's face and I see.......SHAWN! There's blood dripping from his mouth, his eyes are bloodshot and his skin is as pale as snow. I push him off of me and scream.

I wake up screaming, I'm sweating badly and can barely breathe. ¨Hey, what's up. Are you okay? Maybe I should get Mal.¨Uma says checking my forehead with the back of her hand. ¨You're burning up, what happened. Was it a nightmare?¨she asks too quick for me to comprehend. ¨I'm okay, it's just that there was a clown and you know how much I hate them¨I say quickly but she doesn't notice I'm lying.¨Okay¨ she replies walking back to bed. She turns off the light and I can hear a voice inside my head. ¨It's not just a dream, that's the future. So you have got to prevent it. Unless you want all the people you're close to, to get hurt or worse..Killed.¨. I couldn't get the voice out of my head. Wait! Mom?

577 words

Hey guys, this chapter was kinda short but at least it wasn't late. Well enjoy. See y'all soon.

Love yourselves, be happy, take a panda out to McDonald's. Byeee.

-A