Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

"You" I growled with disgust in my voice. Jenna the daughter of Mother Gothel & Jonah son of Scar, his dad turned into a human and had a kid that's how. When we were children they used to use magic on me well Jenna did and I couldn't do anything back or people would know I had a magical parent. That's when I met Uma, Gil and Harry. Uma took me in right away because I was supposedly going to be good for the 'gang'. "Why hello" Jenna said in a musical tone. Jonah was next to her with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing by the dock. We made a deal now go." I growled still mad that she was on our side of the Isle. "Well I thought, since you were all gone that deal was off." Jenna kept talking but all I could here was 'blah blah blah'. "Well now I'm back so go the hell away" I shouted as she came close and had her mouth by my ear and whispered "they don't want you there". After that I felt a pang at the side of my head and blacked out.

Harry's POV

We were wondering how to get y/n back but all that was going through my mind was 'is she okay'.
'Will she come back'
'Am I ever going to see her again'
'Will she ver know how I feel'
'What if she's hurt'
Those thoughts were on replay in my head until Shawn nudged me and snapped me out of it. "Hey dude, you okay?" He whispered and I nodded. "We all miss her" he whispered back to me. It was our faults that he was gone, we wouldn't be missing her if we hadn't gone to help Lonnie and asked her what was wrong.

Jenna's POV

We had her sitting on a chair, blacked out and tied up so if she tried to leave she wouldn't be able. I put a magic spell on the ropes just in case she had a knife or anything. "Can we wake her up now" Jonah giggled clapping his hands together with excitement in his eyes. I smirked and bowed as I replied "would you like the honours?" I asked smiling as he nodded quickly and ran into the kitchen of where we lived. He came back with a pot and wooden spoon and started bashing them together until she woke up. She looked around in confusion and then I saw how it all came back to her. She had a cut by her left eyebrow from where I hit her. The blood was dried up and scabby. "What do you want" she barked with a low tone. I smiled an evil smile at her and then Jonah took out  my notebook from his bag. 

P.S  Jonah is my half brother. Our dad is scar but our moms are different people.

I opened the notebook and started incanting a song spell. Y/n blacked out and I whispered in her ear "you are our best friend, you hate Uma and her gang, you hate anyone friends with Mal & you tell us everything" then Jonah nudged me and I whispered in her ear something else "you are Jonah's girlfriend" and stepped back. I snapped my fingers and she woke up. Jonah looked at me in amusement and I smirked. "Hey y/n, do you remember your past" I asked the smirk still on my face. "Yeah. My friends, you guys and Uma and her gang, we hate them." She whispered that I could beardy hear and I untied her. She walked over to Jonah and they intertwined fingers. It was disgusting but cute at the same time.

Harry's POV

I'm going, I gotta go get her. "I'm going" I say normally looking at the ground in thought. "Wh-What?" Evie asked confused. "I'm going to get her" I tell them and Uma says "me too". After all Mal, Evie, Carlos, Gil, Uma, Jay, Ben and Shawn all volunteered to go. Evie offered to make the clothes for Ben and Shawn as we would teach 'em how to act like us.

~*~

Shawn had gotten the hang of our acting as for Ben... Not so much. About half an hour later Ben started to get better so by the time we were done teaching them Evie was done with the costumes. The got ready and so did all of us and before we knew it we were going back.

Y/n's POV

We were walking around scaring people and to say the least it felt good. Jenna got me up to date with how Mal and Uma's gang left for Auradon and left us here to rot. Right now I felt like giving them both a piece of my mind. Jonah kept giving me cute little things like bone rattlers and black painted roses which I thought was really cute. We went to the docks and saw THEM standing there looking around until I think they spotted us. I grabbed a hold of Jonah's hand as we walked over to them. "Oh my god y/n I thought.... Wait why are you with them" Uma blabbered and I just raised an eyebrow. "She's with us now so please do leave" Jenna said as she put on arm around my shoulders. "What do you mean she s with you. She's our best friend" harry shouted and I just let go of Jonah's hand and grabbed hold of Harry's. Everyone looked at me weirdly and then I pulled him in and whisper growled in his ear "I was never, and never will I ever be your best friend" and pushed him back out. Jonah intertwined our fingers and then Mal pointed to our hands and asked "wait, your with him?" In a confused tone. I nodded and Jonah put his arm around my waist and pull me right beside him. Evie just sent Jenna a look of disgust and Jenna mimicked her but made her look funnier. As we were leaving I felt someone grab hold of my wrist and pull me right against them and whispered into my ear. "We will get you back", I walked away to keep hearing that same sentence over and over in my head. And what was even worse is that I didn't even remember who this guy was or if I even met him.

1076 words

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a long time but when did I ever update in time. I was kinda having a writers block so I'm sorry if this isn't the best but I'm working on it. I am starting to think about who to put as Jenna, Jonah and Y/n so tell me if you want me to put someone as them or just keep it how it's is. I hope you liked this chapter and are just as excited as I am for the next one. Love y'all.

~A