Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I wake up every morning like usual, at 12. I steel and I never get caught. I am great at combat of all sorts since I am the daughter of Shan Yu. I wake up every morning to the view of Auradon, where all the pretty pink princesses live. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay scare the crap out of everyone here but not me and surely not Uma.
Uma and I met when we were 8 but I don't really get along with her first mate as well. Gil is just fine he's actually pretty funny.

"Y/N" Uma shouts as I walk into the diner. "Hey, Uma. What's up?" I ask. She tell me that the "scariest" gang around here is going to Auradon, and it appears on the news. Uma get so mad she tells everyone to throw food at the tv. And then Harry walks in, the most annoying person on the isle. "Uhh she's here" he said groaning. "Uhhh she has a name idiot" I say back to him, mimicking him. He got so mad he grabbed his sword and swung it at me but he can't beat me, so I picked up my sword and we started fighting. Uma saw us doing this and she yelled "both of you OUTSIDE" so we walked out as fast as possible.

Harry's POV

We walked out as soon as possible and sat apart from each other, like opposite side apart. But you don't get it she is so annoying. "Idiot" she mumbled, "annoying" I mumbled back. I guess that made her angry because she picked up her sword and swung it at me so I picked up mine and we fought. I had her trapped and whispered into her ear "not so fast are ye". She started to turn red like tomato red and Uma came out. "What are you doing?" She asks with a tiny bit of anger in her voice "nothing" I replied and I let go of Y/N. She shook her body and as she went in she gave me a death stare which I made funny faces to. I could see anger, so much anger building up inside of her.

Y/N POV

As I walk back into the diner, I feel my blood boiling from Harry. I just really hate him, then Uma starts snapping her fingers at me "hello? You look like you're about to explode!" She said as Harry walked in. I gave him a death glare and he stuck his tongue out at me so I did the same then Uma said "quit being babies" at us, so I stuck my tongue out at him once more and looked away. " WE ARE CLOSING EARLY TODAY, EVERYONE OUT OF HERE" Uma's mom shouted from the kitchen and she lashed her tentacle at everyone and everyone ran out.
"Let's get out of here" Uma claimed and we all went to a mountain where it overlooked on Auradon. Gil was playing with the swords. I was sitting down next to Uma and Harry was on the other side of Uma. 'Uhhhhhh' I think to myself 'why does he have to be here?'. Gil asked me if I could teach him to combat and I saw that in Harry's eyes there was jealousy and anger, pretty good combination if you ask me. So I told him that I would teach him and I got up went over to him and started showing him basic combat skills. Harry kept giving us the ' why did he pick you?' stare. And I smiled at him and stuck out my tongue. After a while we go home and I just plop on the bed, my dad comes home and actually cares about me "how was your day?" he asked. "Pretty good, and yours?" I reply " not so bad Hun, not so bad" I actually kinda liked my father. He really did care but he also care about killing Mulan & he taught me what to do if I ever se Mulan, Li Shang or Lonnie. I mostly hate Lonnie because she thinks she is better than everyone here on the isle but she is not. I go in my room get changed into this

And went to bed but this time I really couldn't sleep

720 words

Hey guys this is my first story ever on Wattpad, the other one my friend wrote. There was 720 words without this analogue and I really hope you like this. I am up for any ideas for the story but please don't hate. Thanks.
~ AGC