Chapter 3

6 month time skip

Y/N POV

I actually moved in with Gil, Harry and Uma. Uma and I share a room and it's actually not that bad. We talk about how we wanna destroy our parents enemies and stuff, normal stuff. I visit my dad for our Saturday dinners and Tuesday Grool (Tuesday Grool is when we talk about how to get of this prison). I sometimes help out at the diner while Gil and Annoying Harry just sit there. It's actually not that bad.

I woke up to Uma snoring so I looked outside the window to see the sun wasn't up yet. Getting up early had become a habit in the past six months. I get dressed in something casual

I go out for a run and as I pass the harbour I see Harry in his boat coming out, so I hide as quickly as possible and peek through the corner

I go out for a run and as I pass the harbour I see Harry in his boat coming out, so I hide as quickly as possible and peek through the corner. I saw another guy coming out of the ship too. As soon as the other guy left I got on the boat without Harry noticing me. He walks inside the boat so I follow behind me. "A-ha caught ya" he shouted at me as he turned around with his sword at my chest. I as the dumb idiot I am kick the sword out of his hands and grab it in mid air. "Who was that guy?" I ask suspiciously with the sword at his chest. "The jewler" he replied very calmly. "And what was he doing here?" "He was here because I wanted jewllery" "yeah sure you wanting jewllery. Who's the special lady?" I asked with a grin on my face "it's Uma's birthday tomorrow, don't tell me you forgot" he said laughing "I totally knew it was her birthday tomorrow, he" I say awkwardly as I run out the ship to look for a shop.

Harry's POV

I just laughed as she ran of then ran back " hey Uma's birthday isn't tomorrow, it's next June, uhhhh I hate you" she said in an annoyed voice. "I hate you too" I said in a loving voice. I went back home and saw Gil sleep eating again, he was eating a... Tuna sandwich. It smelled horrible, it smelled like his feet when he hasn't showered in 3 or more days. I knocked at the bathroom door but Y/N was in there showering. I kept knocking and knocking until she came out of the bathroom and stuck her tongue out at me so I did the same. I didn't really have to use the bathroom I just wanted to annoy her. I walked into the kitchen and saw Uma and Y/N talking about girl stuff, so I walked out of the house and went to my ship. When I finished hiding what I had got from the jeweller one on my men came running to tell me that some news about Mal were gonna be on to. So I ran for the house, I was running really fast. I opened the door and shouted "News" Uma and Y/N ran to me and Gil just sat on the couch. "It looks like you were running from a cheetah" Y/N said to me. "So what are the news?" Uma asked desperately "news.. Mal.. tv.. now" Uma jumped over the wall onto the couch turned on the to and waited anxiously. Y/N, Gil and I were sitting too when the news came up 'Has the lady of the court gone back to the isle?' Uma's reaction was an evil smirk. "Well has the little princess had enough, guess so!" Uma mumbled to herself but just loud enough for us to hear. Y/N went to her room and I followed, she had left the door opened a crack just enough for me to catch a glance. I saw her taking a box out from under her bed, it was all dusty like it had been sitting there for the past six months. She opened the box and took out a wand. It was black with ancient carvings carved into it "I guess it time for you to play" she said wickedly. What did she mean by that?

698 words

Hey guys I think I'll be uploading tonight or tomorrow. Hope you liked this chapter and I am so sorry for making it so short. But we had to leave it a mystery. Love you all.

~AGC