Chapter 8

Y/n POV

We started training and half way I said "I'll be back, I got to go to the bathroom" Audrey nodded her head as I made my way out. I got dressed in the fencing gear and put on the helmet thingy. Mid way they were fencing and I jumped in and there was someone against Jay who was beating him. I stepped on the persons foot so he would look at me. Me and him started fencing until Jay said reveal. I took my helmet thingy off and so did.. LONNIE. "You" I scowled at her "your father nearly killed my mother" she shouted. Her and I started fencing and Shawn and Jay were trying to stop us. I dropped my sword and said "let's see how strong you really are" and smirked. She started kicking and fighting and so did I. I enchanted a spell in head and every time I threw a punch at her it would be 2x as powerful. After two minutes Shawn pulled me away by my waist and Jay did the same to Lonnie. Me and her were shouting at each other and we tried to get out of the boys' grip, but Shawn turned me around by the waist holding my waist and said "breathe, it's okay. Calm down." I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. I turned around and glared at her as she did back. I pushed Shawn's hand away softly and walked forward as she did the same. We met at the middle and the boys were ready to pull us back, but I said "I gave you a cut lip" and she said "I gave you a black eye, so we're even". She took my hand and pulled me out of the training area. We went to a rose garden.

Shawn's POV

I looked at Jay and said "wow, they're good fighters" with a surprised look on my face and Jay replied "yeah but maybe we should follow them". I nodded and we went out and followed them to the schools Secret Garden. They were talking like as if they've been friends this whole time. The secret garden had a lake behind some vines that no one knew about but Jay, Evie, Carlos and I. But turns out they did too. They went behind the vines and we followed. Y/N's book fell out of her bag when she threw it so I picked it up and opened it.

( This ' sign means thoughts and this " sign means speech.)

'Strength spell, hair spell, Barrier Spell' when I read that my eyes widened and Jay noticed and asked "what is it?" . "Umm nothing" I said closing the book and placing it back in her bag. Jay and I went back to the training and started fencing. Jay shouted "okay boys, we're going running. 5 laps around the field whoever cheats has to do 3 more whoever comes first get to skip push ups." All the guys went running but they went so fast they got tired really quickly. Jay and I were nose on nose and Carlos was way behind us. When we stopped because we had finished we saw Lonnie and y/n walking over to us. Y/n was wearing this

With runners and Lonnie was wearing this

They came up to us and Lonnie said "so are you ready?" And Jay said "ready for what?" panting

They came up to us and Lonnie said "so are you ready?" And Jay said "ready for what?" panting. "To go another 5 laps around the field" y/n said. "Sure but it wouldn't be fair because we just ran 5 so you gotta run 5 before running against us" I Said panting with my hand rested against my knees. "Sure, let's go Lonnie" y/n said as they ran of. In about 10 minutes the girls were done their laps so I said " let's do it" "wait" Lonnie said " if you guys win what do you get?" Lonnie asked "we get you two on the team and you've got to do any dance for us in a match". "Okay" y/n replied "don't you guys wanna know what we get?" Lonnie asked. "Nah I think we will be fine" Jay replied. We started the race and around the last lap the girls were head  on head on us and Lonnie said " if we win we take down the magical barrier on all islands" which made Jay trip making me trip. And the girls won. Jay said "did Lonnie just say that?" With me replying "I think so". Jay and I looked at each other with confused looks. We ran back to Jays room and kicked the door open. Carlos asked "what's wrong" Jay and I looked at him in distress. Jay took his phone and called Mal and Evie " guys get here quick" is what he said and hung up. The girls came rushing through the door and Mal said  "what's wrong" Jay replied with a simple answer "they're taking it down, the barriers on all islands are being taken down" and all of us went to the port running. Evie had called the fairy godmother, Ben, beast, belle, Jane, Doug and Chad. We got to the port with them and saw Uma, Harry, Gil, y/n and Lonnie at the port. Y/n took out the evil fairy's wand and wave sit in the air in front of us so we wouldn't step closer. "A-a-a one more step and little miss warrior here is gone" Uma said pointing at Lonnie. "You don't have to do this" Ben said and Mal saying right after "we were in this position before and we turned good you don't have to do it'. I looked at y/n and didn't say anything. When fairy godmother approached y/n she held up the wand to the sky and a flash of light blew up with lots of wind. Was this it all the villains were free.

990 words

Hey guys. Sorry for not uploading it's just with school and everything I have been a bit busy. I hope you like this chapter and remember I always take ideas. Love y'all. See you soon.

~AGC