Chapter 9: Secret kept, but not so well

Start from the beginning

"N-" Jonghyun tried to let out, before I interrupted him.

"Yes sir," I responded for Jonghyun, before he was able to make the snarky remark he intended on making.

*************************************************

We all sat in our stationary car outside the bar. After being kicked out of the bar, we were unsure of what we planned to do with the rest of our night.

"Come on Jonghyun, that was seriously uncalled for," Taemin said from the backseat.

"Yeah, why'd you do that?" Kibum added.

"I'm sorry okay, I wasn't thinking," Jonghyun placed his hand on his forehead.

"You can't just do that to someone," Kibum said. I continuously bit on my lower lip, placing my hands on the steering wheel, tapping it.

"I know," Jonghyun covered his eyes. 

"I don't know what's up with him lately, but it needs to stop," Jinki mumbled to Taemin.

Jonghyun covered his face, he let out a sniffle.

"Guys, shut up please," I sternly said to the boys who were gossiping in the back seat.

Jonghyun began crying harder, his tears visible on his cheeks.

"Don't worry about it sweetie, its okay," I placed my hand on Jonghyun's shoulder, reassuring him unlike the other members had done.

"I said I was sorry," Jonghyun said in a muffled voice. 

"Don't cry," I held my arms out for my boyfriend. He willingly climbed over the divider between the 2 seats.

I held my lover in my arms, his tears soaking my shoulder. I pat his back, he started crying hysterically.

"Its okay, no one is mad," I smiled and held him closer, continuously rubbing his back to comfort him. He held on to my neck tightly.

Jinki looked away, "My bad."

I gave Jinki "the look" in the rear view mirror, and went back to cuddling Jonghyun up into me.

*********************************************

It was about 11pm now. After driving home, no one talked to each other, we kind of all just stayed silent, reflecting on what had just happened at the bar.

We were now all in bed, Jonghyun seemed to be sleeping. His back was turned to me, so I personally wouldn't know.

I turned to Jonghyun and wrapped my arms around his small waist, pulling him toward me. I snuggled myself onto his small frame and nuzzled my nose into his neck.

My boyfriend turned his head and smiled, his smile warmed my heart.

"I love you Jonghyun," I whispered to him.

"I love you too, Minho," Jonghyun replied, turning his body to look at me. The room was dimly lit, so he could slightly see me in the midst of the darkness.

"Although I cannot see you, I will still love you the same," Jonghyun whispered, I could see the shadows of his smile.

"I will do the same, my love, although I can see you more than you can see me right now," I chuckled, placing my hand on my lovers face.

Jonghyun POV

I watched my lover slowly drift to sleep. He was still awake, but on the verge of falling asleep. Often, we loved to sing to each other as we fall asleep. Tonight was one of those nights that I wanted to sing to him.  I started to sing the chorus to one of my songs:

You're my cocktail 

You, you, you, you, you
You're my cocktail
You, you, you, you, you
'Cause you, your charms
I-I love you, I'm falling for them
'Cause you, your charms
I-I love you, I'm falling for them
You're my cocktail
You, you, you, you, you

My voice was enough to put Minho to sleep completely. I planted a kiss on his cheek, then on his lips. I smiled, looking at my lover, sleeping.

 I smiled, looking at my lover, sleeping

I laid back down, feeling content in my heart. Little does he know hes a father.

*******************************************

Short chapter haha been pretty busy. more like lazy XD 

forgive meee, some juice coming next chapter loveliess~

-Admin3<333