Time and then some |Part four|

Sorry for being away from you guys for so long! Life has been hectic! So busy with exams and such..but I'm free for the rest of this week until next week Friday :) so hopefully i'll be able to get some stuff done :)) You guys stay sweet! 

Warning: Implied smut. Things get a bit frisky at the end ;))

::

Sherlock made his way out of his flat, a few nights after the visit of his unwanted guest. He planned on going to the pub again, to hell with Mycroft and his rules. He could care less about them right now. He thought long and hard about what he was going to do with himself and the problem that Y/n was causing. Because she was causing a problem, and an awfully big one.

Mycroft was saying one thing, Moriarty was saying the same. And Sherlock's mind and heart were at war with each other. He honestly had no idea what to do, he was spinning like a top in mud. He could give into it, he could take her, but she has a family, people that loves her. He can't just take that away.

Sherlock sighs walking in the direction of the pub, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his belstaff coat. He puffs out a breath, shaking his head – what was he thinking? – This is ridiculous Sherlock. What the hell makes you think this is going to work?

I am eternal and she is but a moment. She is human, Sherlock, nothing more than dust between your fingers. You will never be ready.

His thoughts had almost made him turn around and go back to his flat. But he was determined to continue.

Despite being away for so long, Y/n looked at beautiful as ever. Standing behind the bar counter, dressed in a dark long sleeved tee and jeans, smiling at him. A smile he's come to love, he's noticed.

Sherlock smiles back, taking his usual seat in front of her. Y/n did the usual: setting out a glass and the bottle of whiskey. "Well well well, Mr Holmes. Surprised to see you here." she says, not unkindly, a smile on her lips still. Sherlock chuckles, watching carefully as she poured a small amount of whiskey into the clear glass. "You said that I drank a lot, so I checked out a bit for you." He says, smiling more when she rolls her eyes at him.

Sherlock takes up the glass, trying his best to ignore that little feeling that shot trough him when her hand brushed against his.

"I've only been busy, if you're so worried for me."

"I have no reason to worry over you, Will. You're a big boy, you can take care of yourself just fine," she winks.
Sherlock smiles and looks away from her, taking a drink from the glass. She turns away when Sherlock heard the door behind him open. Y/n smiles as always, but this smile was different, Sherlock saw something in her eyes then. 

"Eric, hey." Y/n greets sweetly as someone sat next to Sherlock.

Sherlock looks to his right, the guy was tall, not as tall as he, but enough. He runs a hand through his short blond hair, a look of pure adoration nestled in his green eyes as he looked at Y/n. "Hey, Y/n," 

Sherlock looks away, downing the drink, and he knew it wasn't the alcohol that was burning his chest right now. He refills the glass, pouring more than he'd usually. Y/n had learnt to just leave the bottle in his reach, because he drinks quite a lot.

Sherlock rolls his eyes as they laugh at something together, just the thought of this happening right next to him made him sick.

I told you.

A soft growl leaves Sherlock's lips as he refills the glass, again going higher than the last portion. "Dude, slow down a bit there. You won't be able to see straight when you're pissed off your face."