2x02 - Brave New World

Start from the beginning

"Have you heard from Kasper?"

"I think the Lockwoods have a family secret because the Gilbert device affected them but Vervain didn't so they're not vampires, they're something else" Demi tells her.

"Is this your new obsession?"

"You'd rather some unknown supernatural element running rampant upon our town. Fine, I'll drop it"

"We haven't seen the last of Kasper, you do know that right? We have no idea what he's up to"

"Sure we do. He came back to profess his undying eternal love for you so I'm gonna let you deal with him because I have more important things to do like explode. Cheers!"

*********

High School

Jemma is buying popcorn at the carnival when Demi arrives.

"Jemma, it's so good to see you alive"

"Aren't you a little old for a high school carnival?" Jemma asks rhetorically.

"A hundred and fifty years too old" She takes some of Jemma's popcorn and eats it.

"You're pretty funny cracking jokes when I could I don't know...blow the whole lid off this thing by telling someone what you really are" Jemma threatens.

Demi catches her and takes her away from the crowd "So please tell me that that is not a threat"

"Maybe it is" She shows her the ring and Demi chokes her from behind with an arm under her chin.

"This is what we're not gonna do, we're not gonna walk around like we are invincible when it's this easy for me to end you" She releases her.

"If you want to tell people what I really am go ahead and try" Demi holds up Jemma's ring, she stole it from her hand "I will shove this ring so far up your ass, you'll really have something to choke on" She flicks the ring at Jemma's face and leaves.

*********

Demi is looking at Taylor who is arm wrestling in a competition. Stella walks over to her "You're lurking"

"I'm observing"

"More like obsessing"

Taylor wins "She's got strength" Demi notes.

"She's a triple letter varsity gymnast, of course she has strength. You're reaching"

Mason arrives to arm wrestle against Taylor. "I bet I can take you"

"Enter the aunt" Demi comments.

"That's ridiculous" Stella comments.

Mason beats her. "Okay, she's the champ, who wants to go next?"

"Stella wants to go" Demi calls out, patting her on the shoulder.

"Yeah, sure, I'll...give it a shot" Stella hesitates annoyed that Demi had dragged her into this. She walks over and joins Mason.

"Get her Stel!" Demi calls out mockingly.

"My sister over there thinks I can beat you" Stella tells Mason.

"Your sister's wrong" They start the wrestling, both putting in hard pressure. Mason beats her and Stella rejoins Demi.

"You didn't put in any effort at all" Demi accuses angrily.

"Yeah, actually I did" Stella corrects her.

"Come with me" Demi says surprised. Stella and Demi go in the hallway. "Is she...?"