truth

chloe's pov;

everyone continued on with their night doing their own thing. rye and sophie went out a walk around london, they really like each other which is so cute. the next morning me and mikey woke up around 10am , i was tossing and turning all night worrying about what today holds, finally all the questions i have can be answered.

jack
you and your mam meet us down in the bar in half an hour

chloe
i've just woke up but okay
jack i'm scared for what their going to say
what if we aren't full brother and sister

jack
i am too but it will be fine we'll work it out
i'm sure we will
i hope we are but none of it makes sense

i quickly got ready, said by to mikey and met my mum at the lift to go down the stairs to meet jack and his mum. we all exchanged our hello's and sat down at a table, we all ordered coffee's. the silence got awkward until my mum went into her bag and pulled out a few photos.

"jack, this is a photo of you and nathan with chloe when she was born" my mum said pushing the photo over to jack for him to look at.

" why have i never seen this photo?" i questioned.

" because you only knew about nathan, not jack and if you seen it you would ask questions that you were to young to understand"

"i don't remember this" jack said confused

" you were only 2 and a half jack, that was the first and last time you'd met chloe or nathan" jack's mum said.

" none of this makes sense, how can i have a twin and how can chloe have two brothers she's never met untill now"
jack said getting frustrated

"this is the part that i don't know how well you will understand"
my mum said sighing giving nicola jack's mum a look.

" please explain mum this is scaring me"
i said starting to feel sick. the two mums looked at each other and nicola gave my mum a nod.

" okay well... me and nicola were best friends in high school, and when nicola met her boyfriend after she finished college, they soon moved to Ireland and eventually got married, they started trying to have a baby, until nicola found out she can't have children"

"you can't have kids!?"
both me and jack said loudly.

" nicola found out she couldn't have kids, so she came to me and asked if i would carry a baby for her. of course i said yes, i'd do anything for my best friend. when i fell pregnant, i fell pregnant with twin boys. we came to the agreement that i'd keep one son and nicola take one baby like planned."
my mum continued on.

" so if lynns my mum , who's my dad?"
jack questioned.

"your dad is chloe's real dad"
nicola said

"but how this doesn't make sense"
jack said running his hands through his hair in frustration.

" because when i found out i couldn't have kids , my husband left me because i couldn't give him a child, so we got a divorce. i was so set on having a baby i would do anything. the normal adoption process was a long long process i couldn't wait that long. so i asked lynn if her and her husband would carry a baby for me and i would adopt the baby that way. and of course they both said yes. i moved back to ireland with you jack as my new born son"
nicola explained further

" but mum why have i never met my dad well that i can remember? or nathan or zach whatever you want to call him"
i questioned

" so, two years after i had the twins i fell pregnant again with you, and when you were 4 years old, zach was 6 and a half and he was an absolute wild child, he turned nasty towards you because you were younger and needed more attention than him. it put a real strain on mine and your dad's marriage, we ended up getting divorced and zach moved to america with your dad, so you've never remembered meeting him or your dad"

"so me zach and jack are full siblings"

"yes"
both mums replied

"who's older me or zach"
jack asked

"you by 1 minuet"
nicola said

"does zach no any of this? does he know he has a twin brother?"
jack asked starting to panic

" no he only knows he has a sister. he can't find out that your his brother, not right anyway. i have no idea what he's like anymore i don't know how he will take it. he didn't take finding out about chloe very well"
my mum said.

"can we take a break from this? my heads spinning i have no idea how to process everything we've just found out"
jack said sitting back in his chair.

"me too i need to process this all"

" that's fine you kids go ahead back to your rooms , we're going to stay here"
my mum said. we smiled at them i picked up the pictures that my mum had, i gave one to jack and kept one for my self, we went to the bar to pay.

"oh it's already been paid for madam"
the bartender explained. we just brushed it off thinking blair had pre paid stuff in advance. we walked to the lifts in silence not knowing what to say about what just happened when my phone buzzed.

1 new message;
unknown number.

enjoy your coffee's sis ☕️!

" jack nathan paid for those drinks"
i said getting freaked out.

" please tell me he hasn't been sitting watching us that full time"

" i really hope he wasn't , i'm freaked out i didn't see him anywhere in that bar"
i said fidgeting with the picture

"what if he heard that conversation"
jack said looking around on edge

" i think if he heard any of that he wouldn't of stayed quiet, he would of reacted."

this whole thing is freaking me , we quickly walked to my room to tell mikey what just happened.